I did an interview with my son, when he was 3 years old you can find that here. Now that my daughter is 3, I wanted to do the same thing with her! I compared the two interviews and it is so fun to see what they both said at the same age!!
Here is my interview with my 3-year-old daughter, Presley:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
F Words (OMG, I swear, no pun intended, that I do NOT!!!!!, UGH!!)..
2. What makes mom happy?
A rainbow and a beautiful sun
3. What makes mom sad?
When a rainbow is not here..
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you are playin’ you make me laugh…
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A Baby toy, right? A Barbie doll?
6. How old is your mom?
40 (for heavens sakes..UGH) Asks her brother “Is she not 40?” Brother says “NO!” 🙂
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A big toy? And her brother said ” to be on your computer?” UGH!
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because I would want to watch a movie…
11. What is your mom really good at?
I don’t know (and giggles..)
12. What is your mom not very good at”
13. What does your mom do for her job?
on her computer
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
because I love you too much!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
watch a movie
18. How are you and your mom the same?
2 of us are girls!
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because soooo much!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
you love on him? (Oh my! LOL..)
I encourage you ALL to do this with your children! It is so fun and neat to have for when they are older! If you do this, please come back here and leave your blog link so I can check it out and comment!!