Got To See Baby For The First Time Ever :) And Some Hope For Those With Only ONE Fallopian Tube…

Just wanted to share what I have been up to πŸ™‚Β Got To See Baby For The First Time Ever πŸ™‚ And Some Hope For Those With Only ONE Fallopian Tube…

I was a bit worried because I had been spotting brown for the past two days. I had a bit of cramping too, so I was of course FREAKING out. With 3 losses already, I was NOT ready for another one, no way…

So, even though I was in the middle of switching insurances, I thought, why not call Kaiser and just see if my insurance is still good with them. Well, it was!! So of course I made an appointment asap (the only time my NEW insurance could see me was June 5th and I could NOT wait until then, ugh!).

Kaiser got me in yesterday (Friday). I went in, had a physical (like that tells me ANYTHING) and asked for an early u/s. My doctor knows me so well, so of course she ordered on for same day πŸ™‚

I was so nervous, sooo nervous. It seems everytime I go in for an u/s, there is NOTHING to be seen on that screen but an empty uterus. But, this time, RIGHT away, there was my sweet little tiny baby!!! Man I was crying so. hard.

There was the beautiful heartbeat going at 155 beats per minute and I even saw an arm πŸ™‚ An arm I WILL be holding onto come Β December/January. An arm I will be kissing and loving and a tiny hand I WILL be holding!!! Oh man, yesterday was good!!!!!

Of course I got a printed picture of my newest littlest one! He/she is on the fridge so I can adore him/her every chance I get! I have been sooooooooooooooo ill so far, this pregnancy. It started only 2 weeks ago and seems like it has been months. Nothing makes me feel better, but if it means a healthy little love, then so be it πŸ™‚

I am due January 4th, 2013 but if this baby is anything like my daughter, he/she will be arriving the middle of December πŸ™‚ We are NOT finding out the sex of this baby, this time around. We are just so happy right now. We really deserve this, with all the crap we have been through. Anyone who has gone through infertility, loss and hardship DESERVES a happy ending. A healthy take home baby to love on.

When I was spotting brown, both of my kids put their faces on my tummy and each child took turns talking to the baby and telling him/her to PLEASE not come out yet because they already loved the baby so much and want to be able to hold him/her. Isn’t that sweet? Ya, it made me cry πŸ˜‰

So, I just wanted to update. All is well so far, so good. Thank you to those of you who were concerned and asking, love ya!!!!

xoxo,

Kim and Baby πŸ™‚

P.S.

And get this… With ALLLLLL the fertility treatments I had and IUI’s this baby was conceived (taking the month of from conceiving..) and from the ovary on my left side that has NO tube… ya, how’s that for ya? So, if you have NO tube on one side but have two ovaries, PLEASE stay hopeful because you CAN get pregnant from an ovary with no tube (if the other tube on the other side is okay!). So crazy what our bodies CAN do when it is ready to do so… πŸ™‚

Comments

1. Melissa Shirley says:

Congratulations!!! i wish you and your family the best.
    melissalucky43@yahoo.com

2. carol roberts says:

wow crongrats

3. I was thinking about you and your babe and wanted to check in on you… LOVE that sono pic, by the way!

4. Wow, I can completely relate to this post and share in your joy…I am also expecting in January, having conceived immediately after experiencing a miscarriage in April. Everyday that I wake up still pregnant I am so thankful and feel blessed. I continue to pray that this little bean sticks and will be in my arms in about 6 months!

5. April C. says:

What a beautiful post to read!! Congrats and I look forward to reading more!

6. Congratulations. I see you haven’t updated about this in a month- so I truly hope things are still going well. I just suffered my first loss in March of this year. Your story gives me hope!

7. Congratulations! What a blessing!

8. I was looking around for something to comment on for a giveaway and found this what a beautiful post. I am in tears reading this I am happy everything is well and hope the best with your family!

9. Sandra Beeman says:

It makes me so sad to know that our health care depends so heavily by insurance companies that most times have no real interest in our well-being. I’ll keep a good thought for you.

10. shelly peterson says:

I love looking at ultrasound pics. Congrats and wishing you a happy pregnancy πŸ™‚

11. Aw, congrats

12. mohammed says:

this is nice… congrats

13. SOOOO happy for you!

14. amy marantino says:

Congratulations. I am happy for you, and wish you all the best.

15. JaKell M says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you! In my prayers!!!

16. Congrats! Best of luck with the pregnancy!

17. I am going to forward this to my friend who is having the same challenge and I hope every day that they will be able to conceive. Thank you!

18. Congrats Kim! I hope the surprise is a good one. πŸ™‚

19. Sandra Beeman says:

Try to be stress free the best you can. There;s every reason to hope everything will be fine.

20. That is wonderful news Kim! Just to let you know, I lost a tube due to a ruptured tubal pregnancy and still had two beautiful children after that.

21. Been thinking about you and awaiting the good news. What a miracle! My mom had one tube and ended up having 4 more children after a tubal pregnancy. God is shining down a light for you Kim and will be strong for the next 8 months. I do believe!!!!! After what our family has been through I have to!

22. So glad you are feeling better, and are carrying a healthy baby! Have found your posts very interesting to read

23. Courtney Tucker says:

I have my tubes both tied, my last baby was a preemie so it scared me out of ever wanting to go through that again, now am wishing I never done it! There is still hope, even with me being 35, somehow I won’t give up on it! So glad to hear your story, best wishes!

24. Kim, what a great post to see. I’m so happy that everything turned out okay!! πŸ™‚

25. Jamie Brigham says:

This is such a precious and heartwarming story, I wish you, your kids and everyone absolutely the best of luck. I am hoping for a healthy pregnancy but most of all a healthy baby!! Congrats

26. Kim, that’s such a relief that everything is ok with your little bean. I’m so happy for you!

27. Michelle S says:

Congrats! And thanks for sharing hope for others to keep the faith.

28. Awww. so sweet. I am glad everything is good.

29. So super happy for you!!!

30. Kim,
    I have been following your journey for years. I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am for you and your family. Congrats!!! May your pregnancy be a breeze, uneventful, and full of much deserved joy! Looking forward to experiencing your new journey with your precious little one.
    Marci

31. Look at that growing baby!!!! Huge congrats on the newest family member !

32. Jeannette Laframboise says:

Congratulations! That is wonderful. πŸ™‚ I too had brown spotting in my last pregnancy and it lasted for about 4 days & scared me to death. All was well though! Afterward it was amazing how many women told me that they had the same thing…I didn’t know that and sure would have felt better if I knew that in advance! I am so thrilled for you that everything is fine! You made me cry about your children’s reaction as well. That is so very sweet! Take care of you & your sweet baby! πŸ™‚

• I know, any kind of spotting anytime during your pregnancy is sooo scary!! So glad everything turned out good with your little one!!! <3

33. Awwww, so happy for you! πŸ™‚

34. Sandy VanHoey says:

I;m so happy to hear all is ok. Your due date is my sons birthday! I have to give you credit for being so strong and not finding out the sex of the baby. I am weak and would just have to know. Heck, my nephew and his wife are having a baby in August and they don’t know the sex of the baby so I have won a few diapers and just don’t know what to get. So, neutral colors or just plain colors it is. Best of luck to you, i am so happy for y’all!

• I found out with both my other kids, so this one has to be a surprise πŸ™‚ Thanks for the kind words!

35. This makes me so happy to see you so happy! Love you Kim <3

36. This post made my day. I’m so happy for my sister! I love you! We are praying for this little baby and for you and your family. Take care of yourself and your little one!

37. Maybe it was an arm or maybe it’s a little BOY! So happy for you and your little peanut.

38. So happy to read this update Kim! πŸ˜€

39. So happy to read this!! I can also offer hope in that I lost one whole side (tube and ovary) and later got Endometriosis on the remaining ovary, and went on to have 3 beautiful children. There IS hope! It may take longer but never lose hope πŸ™‚

40. kelly willis says: