CONTEST OVER! CONGRATS TO
Cynthia Conley #430!!
We all know summer weather can wreak havoc on your locks. My hair tends to get super dry on the ends but oily on the top, go figure. What am I suppose to do with THAT? Ugh.
Anyways, TRESemme has created a straight from the beach look that I know you all will love (I do!). It was actually created for Agua Bendita’s Show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013! TRESemmé Stylists Elsa Canedo and Marco Pena were inspired by the “Lovely Heroes” collection to create this glamorous “straight from the beach” look that’s on-trend for summer.
Here is how to recreate this look:
- 1. On slightly damp hair, part the hair from ear to ear and apply TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Gel from the part to the crown. Comb through with fingers.
- 2. Blow dry sides and front of hair straight back for a sleek wet look.
- 3. Apply TRESemmé Split Remedy Sealing Serum to the ends working through the lengths of hair, but avoiding the roots.
- 4. Spray the gelled section at the top and sides of hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray, then set the style with a hit of hot air from the blow dryer.
- • TRESemmé Split Remedy Sealing Serum
- • TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Gel
- • TRESemmé Thermal Creations Curl Activator Spray
- • TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray
- • TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
Totally beautiful, right? Love this look!! I received a few great products to help my hair out this summer. I have always been a fan of TRESemme products, have used them for quite some time now. I loved all the products I received. They always smell great and make my hair look fabulous!
You can purchase TRESemme products by visiting them online at http://www.tresemme.com/
One person is going to win
- TRESemmé Split Remedy Sealing Serum
- TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Gel
- TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray
Easy! Use the Rafflecopter form below!
I was sent product to check out, all opinions are my own. The above Amazon.com link is my personal affiliate link.