CONTEST OVER! CONGRATS TO
Jennifer Tilson #496!
Redwood Hill Farm is having a super fun “Vote Goat” campaign running now through Election Day Nov. 6 on Facebook! I am offering a giveaway of their award-winning artisan goat cheeses and lots of other goat goodies, to ONE lucky reader of mine But first, read below!
Voting Is SUPER Easy!!!
1. Like Redwood Hill Farm’s Facebook page
2. You can click on the Vote Goat event (top right of RHF’s Facebook page) to join the Vote Goat and post about your favorite goat yogurt or what new or existing flavor you’d most like to try: Apricot Mango, Blueberry, Cranberry Orange, Strawberry, Vanilla, Wildflower Honey, Plain or X?. Be creative and have fun with your posts – whether that means posting ‘an ode to goat yogurt’ poem or story, getting your family or pets involved, sharing a photo or under one-minute video on your own FB page and tagging Redwood Hill Farm. Just by posting you will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a year’s supply of goat goodies and other daily and weekly prizes between now and Election Day Nov. 6
3. You can also download your free “Vote Goat” badge at http://basno.com/s/Vote_Goat and share it on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter!
See, pretty easy!!!
Why vote goat?
- Goat’s milk is naturally lower in lactose than cow’s milk, making it easier to digest for people who are mildly lactose intolerant.
- Goat’s milk dairy is as good of a source of calcium—if not better—than cow’s milk dairy. According to the USDA’s National Nutrient Database, one cup of goat’s milk actually has about 18% MORE calcium than an equivalent serving of cow’s milk.
- Unlike other calcium rich foods, goat’s milk actually seems to enhance iron absorption.
One person from my blog will win a one-time example of the goat goody prize the Grand Prize Winner of the Vote Goat will receive every month next year, including:
- A special delivery box full of Redwood Hill Farm’s award-winning artisan goat cheeses (you will also get their Goat Milk Cheddar & Smoked Goat Milk Cheddar and Raw Milk Feta)
- Free product coupons for Redwood Hill Farm’s award-winning goat milk yogurts and kefirs
- A Redwood Hill Farm t-shirt and tote bag
- And an 8×10 glossy “signed” poster of Redwood Hill Farm’s star show goat “Zimba,” a “Goat Milk?” bumper sticker and a half-dozen adorable goat postcards.