CONTEST OVER! CONGRATS TO
Shelly Bradbury Swoveland #672!!
I bet you have very important documents in a file cabinet, maybe lying around or possibly even put in a folder and filed away on a shelf, right? Well, what about protecting those documents just a bit more, with a fire safe?
SentrySafe has all sorts of safes to keep your documents, jewelry or whatever you want kept safe and free from any damages in case there were a fire. I received a cute safe from SentrySafe. It is the 1200 Pink Fire Safe and it is perfect for our REALLY important documents.
It is compact and versatile and will protect your family’s most important paper documents, media and valuables from fire damage. SentrySafe is proud to offer this special pink edition and donate to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (SentrySafe will donate $1.00 per unit sold to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® up to $25,000), which I thought was very cool!
The safe is pretty heavy (14lbs is the shipping weight!!!) and I can tell it is made with quality materials. The pretty pink color, gives this safe a girly feel, I love it! I also like that this has a privacy lock key, to prevent unwanted eyes inside of your safe! Love that added security!
- ETL verified for 1/2 hour fire protection of CDs and DVDs up to 1550° F
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- UL Classified 1/2-hour proven fire protection
- New contoured body design
- Privacy key lock to keep unwanted viewers away from the contents in the safe as well as prevents the lid from opening in the event of a fire
- Includes two keys to provide back up access in case of emergency
- Convenient carrying handle to assist with ease of transportation