10 Handmade Valentines Day Gifts Under $20 (Link Up Yours!!!)

I love Etsy, that is no surprise as I have talked about Etsy and all the wonderful, handmade items I have found on there, in the past.

10 handmade Valentines Day Crafts/Gifts under $20

Below, are 10 Handmade Valentines Day Gifts Under $20, that I found on Etsy! I have linked each picture and where you can buy the products, below! Enjoy!

Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favorite 8×10 Wall Art  Retails for $16.00

Every Love Story is Beautiful 8x10 Wall Art Burlap

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple Retail for $7.50 each

Valentine's Day Chocolate Candy Apple

2 Chalkboard heart Valentines Day Wedding Engagement Photo props Retails for $16.00

Chalkboard Hearts

Valentine’s Day Headband Retails for $5.95

Valentine's Day Headband

Valentines Day Conversation Blocks Retails for $12.95

Valentines Day Conversation Blocks

Kiss Me – Handmade Valentine’s Day Bath Bomb Retails for $5.00

heart bath bombs

Glycerin Soap “Chocolate Strawberry Soap” Retails for $4.00

Glycerin Soap "Chocolate Strawberry Soap"

Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub Retails for $4.50

Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub

Valentines Candy Heart Nail Decals Retails for $3.75

heart nail decals

Massage Oil Candle, FIRE & ICE Retails for $10.99

Massage Oil Candle, FIRE & ICE

Now, if you have a blog post you want to share that has a handmade Valentine’s Day Craft, Gift or Recipe, please link up below!!!! Can’t wait to check them all out! :) NO SPAM links because I WILL delete and ban you! Thanks :)

About Kim Delatorre

Kim Delatorre is a mommy to three beautiful, smart little kids and wife to an amazing husband of 16 years! She enjoys reading, writing, spending time with her family and blogging.

Comments

1. Lisa Brown says:

Love the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple … yum. They do make the best gifts.

2. Sandra VanHoey says:

Some great things here…love the nails, cany apple and that headband is so cute

3. These are all lovely ideas! I’d love to try the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub.

4. Cynthia C says:

Beautiful gifts! I really like the glycerin soap.

5. Karen Glatt says:

I always need to find ways to save money, and I like some of these ideas. I like the Candy apple and the Nail Decals. How cute. I will have to try some of these amazing deals.

6. Oh I love the first one.. the burlap wall art!! I made something similar for Christmas and have been looking for new ideas.

7. Vickie Couturier says:

how cute those are

8. Cynthia R says:

My favorite are the Valentines Candy Heart Nail Decals

9. I have a wicked sweet tooth but the candy apple is my favorite!!

10. Homemade gifts are such a great idea for Valentine’s Day!
    Crystal recently posted..A Rubbermaid and Sharpie Game within a Game #RubbermaidSharpie #pmediaMy Profile

11. Rebecca Parsons says:

I love the Valentines Day Conversation Blocks. So pretty and very unique.

12. I am loving the conversation heart nails. So cute!
    Jennifer @ My Sweet Sanity recently posted..Vanilla Salted Caramel CornMy Profile

13. Christina Marie says:

The nail decals are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

14. Kimberly Schotz says:

I like the Valentines Day Headband

15. These are adorable – I love the soaps. LOL at “That’s what she said”!
    Beeb recently posted..Diagon Alley Addition at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in FloridaMy Profile

16. I adore that love story one!! That’s so cute!!!
    Janel C. recently posted..Burlap and Lace WreathMy Profile

17. I want the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple! I also love that cute manicure. :)

18. These are such cute ideas. I like the blocks. I added 2 posts of my own, thank you for the link up.
    Carlee Colonneso recently posted..Homemade Valentine’s Day Card Candy Holder! An Oriental Trading DIY Craft!My Profile

19. Oh I love these low cost gift ideas. We have no kids the weekend after Valentine’s Day and while I am not normally all goo-goo gaa-gaa about this holiday, I really want us to enjoy a nice cozy weekend, our first Valentine’s Day being engaged!
    Brandy recently posted..Passing the Time with Online Bingo GamesMy Profile

20. Those are some adorable ideas! I love everything about Valentine’s Day and I have since I was a kid. Thank you for these fun homemade gift ideas.
    Ashley – Embracing Beauty recently posted..Ring in the New Year with Health Essentials #Moms4JNJConsumerMy Profile

21. Great gift ideas. But now I am really craving a chocolate apple like that.
    Debi@TheSpringMount6Pack recently posted..I Laugh at the Cold Weather with My Comfort Skirt- Well Kind ofMy Profile

22. Barbara Montag says:

Some truly neat ideas here!
    It’s always special to make things yourself.

23. Awesome ideas! I’d love to try that apple! I need to visit everyone on the linky now!
    Danielle @ We Have It All recently posted..Fitness Friday Link Up: Join Us!My Profile

24. I love the art and the bath bomb! If I got those for Valentines Day I’d be happy!

25. You’ve got so many great ones here. i’m pinning those nail decals, those are fab and I know my teen daughter would love them!
    Rosey recently posted..Sesame Steet Live is in Detroit! Family 4pk Giveaway!!My Profile

26. I’m loving all of these great ideas! Looks like have some crafting to do this weekend :)
    Amanda @ Mommy of Two Little Monkeys recently posted..Easy Hardwood Flooring Care TipsMy Profile

27. Amy Orvin says:

Awww, I love all of these wonderful ideas, especially the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple. The colors are so pretty together. :)

28. Mary Cummings says:

I’m loving the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub to keep my lips moisturized this winter! I do not have a blog.

29. Cindy Merrill says:

Anything with Chocolate would be just fine ; I do love the concept of the Heart shaped Whoopie pies.

30. The Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple looks YUMMIE!

31. Maryann D. says:

These are all lovely gifts for Valentines Day. I would really like to have the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub Retails for $4.50

32. I like the Valentine Candy apple. Very fun. Gives me ideas to make some.

33. Caroline Wampler says:

I love the valentine candy heart nail decals! Too cute!

34. I absollutely love the concept of the Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favorite 8×10 Wall Art – it is right up my alley!
    Yona recently posted..10 Guilty PleasuresMy Profile

35. Danalee Davis says:

The Valentine heart decals are so cute. I love them.

36. Lorayne Gothard says:

These are all very nice, and they are original!!!

37. Mya Murphy says:

I don’t really have anyone to even shop for Valentine’s for anymore… *sigh*

38. Nicole Carter says:

Wow, some great ideas on here! Thanks!

39. kimberly Snyder says:

love the creativity here! I particularly love the candy apples, so many options for personalising .

40. I really think people enjoy hand made gifts more than store bought. These are some very nice ideas that you’ve shared! Thank you :)

41. christina moore says:

Great gifts, I would be happy with any of them

42. thanks for the great ideas

43. Buddy Garrett says:

All of these would be great as Valentine’s gifts. Giving handmade fidts shows you are being thoughtful/

44. Rajee (@momsfocus) says:

Beautiful gifts! very creative

45. ellen beck says:

I adore the nail decals so cute! So many great ideas here!

46. Lily Kwan says:

These gifts look very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Trackbacks

1. Michal Golan says:

[…] internet is full of other cute handmade valentine’s day gifts. I stumbled on this blog which has some great Valentine’s gift suggestions for a couple on a budget, how good does […]