Le-Vel THRIVE Move Supports Joints

*Product was sent to try. Opinions are my own.

My husband suffers from joint pain and is always complaining about it. He has been to the doctor, but we fear it is just him getting older.

Joint pain

To ease his joint pain, he does take over the counter medication, cold/hot pads and I will give him a massage some days. This seems to help some.

Recently, we were both introduced to THRIVE Move. I was told that THRIVE Move Supports Joints. We were sent 5 packages of it so my hubby could try it out. He has since taken all 5 packages and he says he does feel some relief in his joints. Now we just need to get more so he can continue feeling a bit better!

THRIVE Move

THRIVE Move is a premium gel formula that gives the body essential nutrients needed to offer joint support, joint lubricant, inflammation support, flexibility support, and mobility support. MOVE is ideal for anyone wanting to support premium joint health and perform at peak levels.

THRIVE Move comes in convenient packets so you can use them on the go. Just drink directly from the packet and you are done. My hubby says it tastes orange-y. He said he enjoyed the taste of it, so that is a plus.

Connect with Colesha Jackson, a Le-Vel Promoter, on Facebook!

Buy

To find a Le-Vel Promoter or to purchase THRIVE Le-Vel Move, you can visit them online!

Do You Have Joint Issues?

Comments

1. I do have occasional joint issues with my knees. This looks like something that might be helpful.

2. This joint supplement looks very useful. Thanks for sharing!

3. Very interesting, I’ve never heard of this product before. My husband suffers from joint pain too. Do you need to take it everyday?

4. Susan Smith says:

I will have to check into this for my husband. He has back and knee issues.

5. Allyson Bossie says:

I think it is normal to have joint issues as we grow older. At almost 40, I also have arthritis, so I definitely have joint issues

6. I have problems with joints in my fingers and hands and if it taste orange like and helped your husband I would try it too.

Your husband says it smells like oranges. I would like that and give it a try.

8. I’d have to check with my Rheumatologist to see if I could take this. My joints need all the help they can get.

slehan at juno dot com

9. I have joint issues and I think that this sounds like a great product , also very convenient package

10. I like that it comes in convenient packages

11. I have Fibromyalgia and have suffered from joint pain for over 20 years. I have tried so many medications with nothing to help take away the pain. I will have to try this as I will go to the ends of the earth to try to relieve my daily pain.

12. melody hodge says:

As a person who had RA, I would love to try this. Ive tried so many things to help my pain but not much helps so far. Ill be looking for this when I get my shopping done online. Thanks for posting. 🙂

13. I would recommend this to my dad and mom. My dad especially has been going through some pain.

14. No joint issues yet, but my mom had arthritis so I wouldn’t be surprised if I will have some eventually.

15. I am getting to the time in my life that my joints are not as happy with certain activities as they used to be.

16. I would love to try this

17. This would be great for my Mom!

18. Allison Swain says:

My mom struggles with joint pain. I will have to to tell her about this.
    Thank you for sharing.

19. This sounds exactly like something I need! I have constant joint pain. Thanks for sharing this!

20. Fortunately, I do not have joint issues but this is certainly helpful for those who do.

21. This would be great for my hubby. He is starting to have some joint pain.

22. Sarah Hayes says:

I don’t have any but I know people that do. They are always wanting to try new products. this looks great

23. tannawings says:

I am older and my joints hurt now and then. I havent seen this product yet, and it looks interesting. I might have to look into it.

24. I do have joint problems at my age. I’m not sure Le-Vel THRIVE Move would be the answer to them.

25. Elisabeth says:

I actually do, I’ll have to look into this.

26. I work out a lot and often over do it, which leaves my joints achy. The THRIVE Move formula looks like it may help!

27. oh yes ,terrible pain in my knees and right arm at the shoulder,i would love to try this out

28. I may have to check into this for my husband. He has back and knee issues and I am wondering if this would give him some relief.

29. My dad has bad knee pain and would benefit from this!

30. jalapenomamamn says:

Since I have arthritis this would be great for me to use.
    Thank you for the info.
    Barbara Montag

31. I do not have joint issues but i find this product interesting .

32. yes, I have joints issues. could use this product for my discomfort.

33. Karen Glatt says:

My sister and I have joint issues and I think that this sounds like a great product to try and see if it helps my joints. I do use a heating pad that really helps to relieve my pain. Thanks for the info on this product and I am glad it helped your husband.

34. I would like to get this for my mom. She has joint issues

35. This would be great for my grandma who has a lot of joint pain.

36. I’m retired, so I’m at the age where I’m really starting to feel it in the joints. I’d love to try this!