Luxurious Skin Care Products For Aging Skin

*Products received. Opinions are my own. This post includes my affiliate links.

Reviewing skin care products are one of my favorite things to do! I love all things beauty related and enjoy trying out and sharing my thoughts on products I feel would be of interest to all my loyals out there 🙂

One brand of luxurious skin care products I recently was able to review is called ARK Skincare. I received the ARK Age Defend Replenishing Moisturizer and the ARK Hydration Injection Masque.

Luxurious Skin Care Products For Aging Skin

First I will talk about the ARK Hydration Injection Masque. This mask really puts moisture back into your skin. It is great for a weekly ‘pick-me-up’ for your face. I use this once a week to rejuvenate my dry skin. It helps make my skin look more alive and less tired looking and stressed out. It gives my face the radiance it needs during these last days of summer.

Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding the delicate eye area.  I leave this on for approximately 10 minutes (because I am in my 40’s). It certainly works wonders for my skin. I really like this masque!

Check out the Youtube video here:

The ARK Age Defend Replenishing Moisturizer is also a great product that I use in the evenings after my shower. I use this on my face and neck. It hydrates my skin nicely and leaves it feeling really soft and nice.

Luxurious Skin Care Products For Aging Skin

This is ARK’s best-selling moisturizer and I can see why. It works really well and doesn’t break out my skin. It has Co-enzyme Q10 and is packed with natural moisturizing agents such as Shea Butter and Olive oil. This also contains powerful peptides that include Matrixyl, which smoothes out the appearance of wrinkles and helps diminish the signs of premature aging.

Buy

You can purchase ARK Skincare on Amazon.com!

Connect with ARK Skincare on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram!

How Do You Take Care Of Your Skin?

Comments

1. Jerry Marquardt says:

I need a little care to stay looking good too. Thanks so much for the information.

2. Buddy Garrett says:

These skin care products sound great.

My wife would love to try this

4. Jennifer H. says:

I am always looking for skin products!

5. Kathy Pease says:

I usually buy any products I find on discount and switch between them but one thing I do is aspply coconut oil to my face and neck before bed

6. Brittany Lowell says:

Would you recommend this for sensitive skin? Does it have any kind of perfume scent?

• It has like a ‘essential oils’ scent to it, if that makes sense. It is a really light moisturizer and I have sensitive skin, so I would say no, it wouldn’t irritate your skin. But every person’s skin is different. 🙂

7. Moisturize is key during the fall and winter season when the heating systems are on in the house and can dry the skin out.

8. tricia Maldonado says:

I am always searching for great moisturizes. They are hard to come by. Thanks for sharing. Ill give this one a try.

9. I drink lots of water and moisturize daily and nightly. 🙂

10. I exfoliate every day in the shower, and always put on sunscreen before I leave the house!

11. I need to get better about this

12. This sounds lovely. I love trying new products on my skin.

13. This is the first that I have heard of ARK Skincare. They sound like terrific products for my aging skin.

14. shannon fowler says:

This looks like it would be amazing. Ive been using a brand of products, but haven’t been completely impressed with it. thanks for the review!

15. Right now I just moisturize – I need to look into other things!

I have used oil of olay for decades

17. Sounds like a good brand!

18. Darlene Carbajal says:

I exfoliate and moisturize.

19. I like to find some quality moisturizers to use on a daily basis.