Ghostbusters & Boo Your Neighbors!

*Product received. Opinions are my own. This post includes my affiliate links.

Have you seen the new Ghostbusters movie yet? I haven’t yet, but since we received it to review today, we will be watching it tonight! Can’t wait!

Ghostbusters Answer The Call Extended Edition is out TODAY, October 11th, on Blu-ray and Combo Pack! Yay!

Ghostbusters Answer The Call Extended Edition Review

Ghostbusters makes its long-awaited return with Director Paul Feig’s unique and hilarious take on the classic, supernatural comedy, led by the freshest minds in comedy today, Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth. Together they team-up to save Manhattan from a sudden invasion of spirits, spooks and slime that engulfs the city. Robert Abele of TheWrap says, “This new A-team of ghostbusters are fresh and funny.”

Cute Toddler Boy With Halloween Candy

Ghostbusters & Boo Your Neighbors!

The home entertainment release of GHOSTBUSTERS, has partnered with Walmart to create Ghostbusters themed “Boo It Forward” kits! We received one and we are secretly putting one together for our sweet neighbor! We adore them and want to ‘Boo‘ them! The kids are excited to do this!

Pumpkin Halloween Candy bucket

If you don’t know what “You’ve Been Boo’d” is, then I will explain! You load up a bunch of goodies in a cute little bag, bucket, basket (whatever!) and secretly place it by your neighbors door. Then you run like heck and hope you don’t get caught boo’ing┬áthem! Fun, huh?

Buy

You can purchase the New Ghostbusters Movie on Amazon.com. It retails for $19.99.

Have You Seen The New Ghostbusters Movie? Have You Ever Boo’d Your Neighbors?

Comments

1. Just watched it yesterday !

2. I love the original Ghostbusters from a long time ago! I would enjoy seeing this one too.

3. Mary Gardner says:

My kids all have loved the first Ghostbusters movie so they will be excited to see this one!

4. Gabrielle says:

I haven’t seen this film yet, but I intend to.

5. I’ve never even seen the first Ghostbuster’s movie! LOL

6. I haven’t seen this particular Ghostbuster, but the previous two Ghostbuster movies were hilarious. Usually, it is hard to improve on classic movies, but I will keep an open mind.

7. No and no lol!

8. This movie looks cute!

9. Elizabeth Balesteri says:

I wish I was young again! I can go trick or treating

10. We haven’t seen this movie yet. Love the trailer though!

11. I have not yet seen the new Ghostbusters but am looking forward to it and have never booed my neighbors but think it is a cute idea.

12. Vicki Wurgler says:

I have not seen this movie yet-it looks funny

13. Havent had a chance to see this yet ,but im sure I will get to soon!

I haven’t seen this movie yet. That is a super cute idea!

15. Jeanne Coulombe says:

Haven’t seen it yet but my grandchildren will love it I’m sure

16. I haven’t seen it yet. It looks awesome.

17. Michele Cupp says:

I haven’t seen this and didn’t even know about it LOL, but would like to see it.

18. no i havent seen the new movie but i sure will soon,

19. Catherine Lewis says:

I haven’t seen this yet which is why I would love to win this.

20. Paula Adams says:

I really wanted to see the new female version of Ghostbusters, but it came and went in the theaters so fast, I never got a chance! Love Melissa McCarthy and all the ladies. Guess I’ll have to check out Redbox to see if they have it yet.