Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge! #AnkerLove

*Sponsored Post. Opinions Are My Own.

I am an avid user of my phone. Who isn’t nowadays? Is my hubby the same way and my kids? You bet! They use their tablets from time to time, to play games when they are bored. So, we all need good, quick charges on our devices. The best way to do that is by using the ANKER Ultra-High-Speed 2-Port USB Charger.

Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge! #AnkerLove

Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge!

The Ultra-High-Speed 2-Port USB Charger works like a charm. Charging our devices has never been more convenient or easier to do and it takes less time to charge them all. This charges compatible devices up to 80% in 35 minutes!! Talk about QUICK! (See which compatible devices it can charge quickly, below).

Being a busy online influencer, I need my tablet and phone to be charged up and ready to go at a moment’s notice. I have had plenty of times when my phone or tablet would die, right when I needed them most.

Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge! #AnkerLove

I have the ANKER Ultra-High-Speed 2-Port USB Charger close by for quick charging. Some features I love about this charger is that it charges quickly, has a foldable plug, and has a compact size so I can literally take this anywhere with me when I am on-the-go.

ANKER Is Much More Than A Brand!

That’s right! ANKER is much more than just an electronic brand, it is a lifestyle brand. ANKER powers your mobile life, what more could you want? ANKER is the next generation of charging accessories, they have a great line of connected products for your home and your life on-the-go.

Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge! #AnkerLove

Quick Charge Devices Include:

Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 5 / 4 / Edge
LG G4 / G5
LG G Flex2
Nexus 6
HTC One M8 / M9
Droid Turbo
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
and much more (consult your device’s technical specs to confirm compatibility)

Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge! #AnkerLove

Where Can I Buy ANKER Products?

You can purchase ANKER top electronics brand products  at Walmart. Anker is hitting the US market in a big way, so go check out their products today!

Connect with ANKER on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube!

How Do You Give Your Devices The Fastest Possible Charge?

Comments

1. I love that it’s quick and compact! Something always needs charging in our family so this would be very helpful and save time 🙂

2. Peggy Johnson says:

The wall charger looks great, I would love to try that

3. I have always found using the original charger with my phone gives the fastest charge.

4. kathi bennett says:

This would be so nice, I’m always charging something.

5. I love my Anker portable charger. It’s a great product.

6. We just bought anker cables for our iphones, they work well with iphones, great quality and they charge just as good and as fast as an iphone cable but is cheaper

7. I need one of these! 🙂

8. this is perfect for my son – would be great for charging devices

This sounds wonderful. I would like to try this.

10. Ashley Dionne says:

Somebody is always charging something at my house. This would defiantly be a huge help!

11. Austin Baroudi says:

This would be great here! I’m always on the go so faster charging would be amazing!

12. I would love this! To make my phone charge faster, I put it on airplane mode.

This is amazing!

14. Ayana Pendergrass says:

Yay my phone is compatible with this. I’ve actually never heard of this before. So cool

15. christina moore says:

My daughter needs this

what a wonderfut product,,i use what come with the gadget,,this would make a awesome gift for anyone

17. This charges many things! I like that so there is not a billion chargers in my purse!

18. Darcy Koch says:

I’m sure anyone who has a phone or game console can use one of these.

19. This would be so amazing for us! We are always in need of a charger.

20. What a handy device to be able to charge more than one device and so quickly.

21. I love that this can charge your devices even faster! I hate having to wait for things to charge.

22. Catherine Lewis says:

This would be wonderful! I always have to charge all my devices over night, which isn’t that bad, but this ;portable charger could go with me anywhere and work much faster!

23. I just got the ANKER portable charger and I love how fast it charges my phone. I use the WAZE APP when driving and it really drains the battery. The ANKER charger is great. I take it with me now whenever I leave the house.

24. Dana Matthews says:

I’ve not seen this before. Seems like we are always charging something at my house and no one has patience to wait on their device to charge. Good to know this is out there!