Trollhunters Rock Candy Recipe (Printable)

TROLLHUNTERS is premiering this Friday only on Netflix, and here’s a fun new Trollhunters Rock Candy Recipe to share with you all! Thought it would be fun for the holidays and gives you something new to do with your family!

But First!!

TROLLHUNTERS ROCK CANDY Recipe

So cute and fun! The Trollhunters is coming out on Friday on Netflix! From the limitless imagination of acclaimed filmmaker Guillermo del Toro comes a tale of two worlds set to collide in the epic saga DreamWorks Trollhunters, which follows ordinary teenager Jim Lake Jr. who inadvertently discovers an extraordinary secret civilization of mighty trolls beneath his small town of Arcadia.

In celebration of this must-see series coming to Netflix on Friday, December 23rd, DreamWorks Animation Television and Netflix have released a fun featurette!

Trollhunters Rock Candy Recipe!!!

Comments

1. I can’t wait to try the recipe.

2. Buddy Garrett says:

Our granddaughter would love this movie. The rock candy recipe sounds great.

3. My kids haven’t seen this show yet. I know they would b interested in making rock candy.

4. I love Netflix they have some great shows and this looks like one my granddaughter would enjoy!

5. Madison Hamilton says:

I had no idea it was on Netflix, I’ll be putting it on my queue tonight

6. Trollhunters Rock Candy Recipe looks like a lot of fun. My son wants to look into Netflix.

7. Kayla Klontz says:

My kids haven’t found this one yet, but it looks cute, when I was little my grandmother and I used to make rock candy together 🙂 that brought up a fond memory.

This looks like it would be a big hit with kids. We love Netflix!

9. My daughter would totally be into this.

10. I should start watching this! Looks fun!

11. Susan Smith says:

This looks like something my daughter would enjoy.

12. Kayte CookWatts says:

My niece is always keeping me in the loop about the latest kid movie- I am sure she would also love anything to do with themed candy! Great idea.

13. How fun! I bet my nieces would love this! 🙂

14. melody hodge says:

The kids are going to love this. My niece is coming over so we will have to make a night of it. I cant wait for us all to try this recipe out too. It looks like fun.

15. we have Netflix so I will have to have my grandsons over to see this since it looks like it would be a fun thing to watch with them during school vacation.

16. My kids are going to love this! They can never get enough Netflix.

17. My hubby will love this

I can’t wait for my daughter to see this and the recipe will make for a great surprise treat!

19. Lisa Jordan says:

you find the coolest stuff! thanks !

i have never made rock candy but id like to try

21. Mary Gardner says:

This looks like something my granddaughters would enjoy.

22. Chandra Whetstone says:

Looks really good! Great people involved, Guillermo del Toro, hello! I can almost guarantee my husband will really like this show.

23. Samantha B. says:

That green and grey monster is so cute. I’m sort of hoping they make a stuffed toy version.

24. Oh this looks so entertaining and cute.

25. A fun treat for the kids this holiday season.

26. Awe! My daughter would love this. I will have to tune into Netflix.