Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event!

*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

The Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event is here and it is huge! Best Buy makes it really easy for you to stretch your remodeling dollars by offering the best deals during the season on LG appliances. This awesome sale is going on now, March 22 through April 4th.

Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event

What Are The Offers?

You can get up to 30% off major appliance top deals! Minimum savings would be 5%. Plus, you can get a FREE $100 gift card when you buy 2 major appliances that total $1500 or more! Remodel your kitchen this spring and save!

This is an LG-specific Offer: You can receive up to $400 back from LG through the mail on select Kitchen Packages (valid through 5/3/17)! So if you had an LG appliance you had your eyes on, check this deal out!

Appliances Worth Mentioning

The LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator. This is a large capacity fridge (24 cu ft.) so you can store more in this fridge. It also has french doors! The InstaView Door-in-Door refrigerators have sleek glass panel that allows you to see inside your fridge before opening the door and letting cold air out. My kids are great at doing that! And, you just knock twice on the glass door to light up the fridge so you can see what is inside! We need this fridge in our kitchen!

Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event

I also am loving the LG Black Stainless Steel Series look, so upscale! Would make any kitchen look better! You will also save money and energy with this Energy Star qualified LG refrigerator. Find out more information about this awesome fridge here!

The Self-Cleaning Slide-In Electric Convection Range in Black stainless steel is catching my attention too. We desperately need a new range. Our old one is well, old.

Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event

This Electric Convection Range is not only beautiful but it has a front control/Slide-in range that features ProBake Technology and will automatically shut-off if left on! I think I am in love! Find out more about the Electric Convection Range here!

Connect with Best Buy On Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+!

Will You Be Shopping The Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event?

Comments

1. I would love to go to Best Buy as I am pricing some appliances very soon. The oven looks so great.

2. Terry Stevens says:

Best Buy has some really great appliances. I love the color of these and will be doing some research the next time I buy appliances.

3. Inez Cegelis says:

I dont need new appliances as I live in an apartment and thankfully, thats decided for me. Although, it is nice to look at and dream of the day I will be making those choices. Its also nice to be informed of the things I will need to know about to be smart when shopping, thank you!

4. I probably wont be shopping this event but I do love that fridge

5. rhonda r says:

Well I missed the sale but I love LG appliances!

6. These are so stylish! Love it!

7. I’m loving the automatic shut off on the Electric Convection Oven! Very cool!

8. THis black stainless steel look is so pretty and sleek! I love it! The smart refrigerator almost reminds me of the one in the Jetson’s house! Now we just need appliances that cook for us! 🙂

9. Sounds good for appliances if you are in that market

10. Cynthia R says:

I could use a new fridge, I’ve got water collecting at the bottom that is driving me crazy!

11. accontests6 says:

Awesome!

12. Barrie Gillam MacLauchlin says:

I’ve never tried LG products but have heard good things about them! What an amazing sale!

13. We didn’t get to use this deal this year. Hopefully next!

14. accontests6 says:

Thank you for the post.

15. I like the look of black appliances!

16. Cynthia R says:

I would love to be able to buy a new refrigerator and matching stove.

17. I like that washer and dryer in the photo! We need to purchase new ones soon. My washer has about seen it’s day.

18. I love the Range in Black stainless looks so elegant.

19. Jeanie HIcken says:

It is always great to have a sales when buying appliances.

20. I would love to have a remodel of my kitchen, very nice appliances,

21. I also like that these are Energy Star appliances! It’s important to me to purchase energy efficient appliances when shopping.

22. I really like that Black Stainless Steel! Very modern!

23. My appliances are 25 years old and I’d love to have some of these new ones.

slehan at juno dot com

24. I really like the sleek neat look of the stainless steel appliances. They would make my kitchen look more modern.

25. We bought our appliances at Best Biuy about 20 years ago when they first started selling them. Everything is holding up fine although it would be nice to update everything. I LOVE that refrigerator.

26. Beth Wiggins (@LilyNRomes_Mom) says:

I wish I would’ve known sooner oh well there’s always next year lol

27. These appliances look lovely! Best Buy has some great items!

28. This looks like a great way to update your home.

no,,not one near me,,im needing a new dishwasher but waiting for a scratch and dent clearance sale

30. Mike Boehm says:

Interesting

31. This sale sounds awesome! We need to start looking into purchasing new appliances, especially a dishwasher.

32. Yes I will be shopping for a microwave, a dishwasher and a range Rosanne

33. Lisa Coomer Queen says:

We love Best Buy! I really need a new fridge and that one is perfection! Thanks!

34. Best buy great place to shop nice fridge and stoves

35. Alisa Reiss says:

Really like LG appliances! I have never bought them from Best Buy before though. May have to check it out sometime.

36. sheila ressel says:

I wish I could afford to remodel right now. Best Buy has some really awesome appliances that I would love to own.

37. Best Buy has good deals.

38. The sale looks great, but I am not in the market for appliances right now.

39. Best Buy is fantastic. We get our appliances and electronics there. It has been a favorite for years.

40. I wish I was!

41. Cynthia R says:

Right now my fridge is leaking and the stove doesn’t match the dishwasher, my kitchen needs some help!

42. Terri Ingham-Bollin says:

Best Buy is where we mostly buy our appliances, computers, and tv’s.

43. Yes, I will be shopping the Best Buy remodeling sales event

44. This is a really great sale! I don’t need any appliances right now, but if I did, Best Buy would be a great place to buy them.

45. Ashley Dionne says:

We need a new refrigerator and dishwasher, I will defiantly be checking this out!

46. donna porter says:

We do shop at Best Buy and we are remodeling our kitchen this summer.

47. We will not be remodeling this year but we love best buy

48. Due to past issues with Best Buy we don’t shop there anymore but I might sneak in to a take a look!

49. I like the convection oven. I have heard good things about how even the cooking is and how everything is done a little quicker.

These look really nice. We just replaced our fridge and stove within the last year or so.

51. Gwendolyn Jordan says:

Love the glass door

52. I love Best Buy. I buy new computers and phones there

53. best buy is my go to store for all my appliances.

54. I love the glass door refrigerator!

55. I wish I had the money to remodel my kitchen. I would love that fridge!

56. Janet W. says:

Best Buy sells the best products! There’s so many things in my kitchen that I’d like remodeled!

57. Cynthia C says:

The glass panel is nice on the fridge. I think it would also make me keep things tidier in the fridge when everybody can see it.

58. Wow! What a great deal! I’m super-impressed with the LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator. I love the glass door idea! Very smart!

59. I love their store. We seriously love browsing the different appliances there.

60. I love Best Buy!(:

Can I just say how much I long for the InstaView Fridge?? It’s become my dream fridge!

62. I love Best Buy. They sell great products

63. monique s says:

so need some new appliances. thanks for the heads up on the sale

64. The glass panel to see inside the fridge would be a really nice feature to have. I am not currently in need of new appliances but that may be something I will look for in the future.