Here are some goodies for this weekend for you all 🙂
Klondike Bars Coupon for $1.00 off (at Walmart, Klondike bars are 99 cents, so it is FREE!)
Free Stuff From Allstate (you have to log in and earn points, kinda cool)
Free Purina Sunfresh Timer
Free Sample of Total Blueberry Cereal
FREE 10-day sample of bareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation and Brush (In Store)
Free $25 skinauthority Gift Card Just click on “Get Started” and it should be sent to you in the next few days (or so I am told)
Windows 7 Launch Party – At House Party.com Apply NOW!
What you get:
All hosts will receive:
* One limited Signature Edition Windows 7® Ultimate
* One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows 7® Desktop Design
* One Puzzle with Windows 7® Desktop Design
* One Poster with Windows 7® Desktop Design
* Ten Tote Bags with Windows 7® Desktop Design for hosts and guests
Also included in USA party packs:
* One package of streamers for decoration
* One package of balloons for decoration
* One table top centerpiece for decoration
* One package of Windows 7® napkins
That’s why we’ve created the Walt Disney World Moms Panel, an online forum of vacation advisors made up of everyday people who will answer questions, offer advice and address specific concerns of families in the process of planning a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort.
And that’s where you come in.
Whether it’s when to visit Walt Disney World® Resort or what Resort to stay at or what to see once you get here, we know you make most of the vacation decisions for your family. You do it all and stay on top of your family’s daily “to do’s” to boot! We’ll soon be recruiting for the 2010 Walt Disney World Moms Panel. If you would like to be considered for this special online opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
We will begin accepting applications after 9:00 am Eastern Daylight Time on September 10, 2009.
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
• Be familiar with Walt Disney World® Resort and have visited at least once in the last 12 months.
• Be fluent in the English language.
• Complete at least fifteen written responses per week.
• Provide your opinions and feedback.
• Submit an autobiography and personal photo to be posted online.
• Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort from December 4-8, 2009.
• Be willing to participate for a minimum of 12 months.
• Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity (other than The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries) which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake or Seminole Counties, Florida.
• Not be currently employed in the travel or theme park industries, and not be an immediately family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel or theme park industries.
Persons who are selected as panelists will receive a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort to participate in training for this exciting program.
It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
Aerie A-list Free Gift for September – Free Panty
PAID ONLINE STUDIES:
Focus Forward $300 Online and Video Blogs for moms
20/20 Research – Social Issues – $100 amazon Gift Certificate
20/20 Pet Food Survey, $200 online Gift Card
Play the latest Microsoft PC and Xbox games!
Be one of the first people to see future Microsoft games by participating in our Microsoft Games Playtest program.
* Novice and experienced players needed!
* Play UNRELEASED Microsoft PC and Xbox games!
* Make your opinions heard!
* Brief sessions that fit your schedule!
* Get free stuff!
While most of our Playtest sessions are conducted in Redmond, WA (U.S.A.) or in Austin, TX (U.S.A.), we also conduct on-line surveys and field studies for individuals who reside outside of these regions
K, enjoy 🙂 And, don’t forget to enter all my wonderful contests going on now! You can find them in my side bar to the left of you 🙂