Every heard of Zo Skin Health? Either had I. I was very interested with them when I came across an ad of theirs in one of my fashion magazines. I contacted them to see if they would be interested in me reviewing for them, they agreed 🙂
I was sent the Oraser Body Emulsion lotion. I have VERY dry skin on my body, thanks Mom! The first time I used this was after my shower. When I put on the lotion (especially on my freshly shaved legs) I noticed a slight stinging sensation. My skin is kinda sensitive so that was to be expected with it having retinol in it. But after the initial sting, it quickly subsided and left my skin so soft and smooth feeling. My elbows, knees and feet are my places to have totally dry skin. I have used this lotion morning and most nights for the past week, and my elbows are very, very soft as are my knees and feet. I love this body lotion, and what it does for my skin. I don’t care for the scent, but again, that is short lived and does not last long as it is absorbed. My skin has never felt better, ever.
About the Oraser Body Emulsion lotion (taken off their site):
Dryness, dark spots, loss of firmness and elasticity, and all over dull-looking skin
We’re not just talking younger-looking skin, we’re talking about a younger-looking body.
Now you can prevent moisture loss and allow your skin to regain its youthful appearance, texture and tone with retinol, ceramides and emollients. An anti-oxidant rich complex with lactic acid softens rough patches. Skin is perfectly hydrated, exfoliated and nourished. Look younger – from head-to-toe.
Features & Benefits:
- Lactic Acid: proven to help exfoliate rough skin patches and retexturize the skin for firmer, smoother looking skin.
- Retinol: a pure derivative of Vitamin A and the most vital component of any anti-aging skincare program. It is clinically proven to be the most effective anti-aging ingredient to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone and increase epidermal thickness.
- Glucosamine: blocks the enzyme that produces melanin; reduces hyper-pigmentation and improves all over skin tone.
- Vitamin E: the antioxidant most frequently recommended by dermatologists to fight free radicals and repair damaged skin cells.
- Coenzyme Q10: essential for healthy skin. Natural CoQ10 levels decrease with age, thus these powerful anti-oxidant coenzymes must be supplemented to fight free radicals and reduce aging symptoms.
How To Use:
Dr. Obagi recommends massaging all over body AM and PM. For maximum anti-aging benefits, use as part of a ZO Skin Health™ Program.
About ZO Skin Health (taken off their site):
ZO Skin Health™ is turning skin care inside out. Instead of expecting topical lotions and creams to provide quick fixes and one-shot wonders, ZO Skin Health™ products work from the inside out, activating and stimulating your skin’s cells to nourish, repair and maintain themselves. It’s not a miracle, really. It’s just the way that nature intended.
ZO Skin Health™ uses the most potent ingredients, high concentrations, pure retinol, advanced peptides, and powerful anti-oxidants. Some of the formulas are admittedly over the top. Because to win the battle on aging, you have to give it your best shot.
I know ya want some too! So, just go to their website HERE and browse around. They have so many wonderful skin care products to choose from!
“Thanks so much, ZO Skin Health, for allowing me to review your lotion, and letting me share it with my viewers!”