An Interview With My Five Year Old
I have done this before, with my son and daughter, when they were only 3 years old! It was sooo adorable and now I can go back and take a peek at their answers anytime I want to. I LOVE that I did an interview with them when they were younger! Such a keepsake!!! Now, I wanted to do it with my daughter, again, now that she is 5! They grow WAY too fast, we parents KNOW that! So, I wanted to capture it all again in a blog post.
If any of you parents have not done an interview with your little ones before, I HIGHLY encourage it. It is so funny, sweet, and heartwarming! You can find my other interviews with my kids HERE. I am asking the SAME questions as I did when they were younger, for comparison. Feel free to take my questions and use them too!!
Here we go!!
This is my daughter Presley. She is 5 years old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you (Awww!)
2. What makes mom happy?
When the baby doesn’t cry (LOL!)
3. What makes mom sad?
When I cry (sooo true!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you say funny things
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
2 feet tall (oh dear!)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Playing ponies with me!
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
work on your computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know!
11. What is your mom really good at?
tying your shoes
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Picking her nose! (LOL)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
do work on the computer, of course!
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
eggs and toast (I HATE eggs…she loves them..)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
cause we nurse (umm, alrighty then!)
19. How are you and your mom different?
cuz my blue eyes and your green eyes!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you kiss me and hug me all the time!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
cuz his hair!
Thank you, Miss Presley!!!
Kerri @SavvyMomNYC says
So cute! And you will now have their answers to treasure.
Sarah B *sweet lil you* says
Oh my gosh, could she BE any more adorable!? So cute, and I love my husband “cuz his hair” too 😉
Amy @ Oh So Savvy Mom says
This is adorable! The “picking your nose” one was hilarious!
Whitney @ It's Gravy, Baby! says
This is adorable. I love her answers too like you favorite thing is to play ponies wit her, haha. I will have to do this with Bryson and Bella.
She is adorable! I should really do something like this with my kids. Such a cute idea!
Danielle @ We Have It All says
Haha this is awesome! I did one of these with my older kids a few years ago, but I should do it with my 4 yr old.
Jessica @FoundtheMarbles says
That was incredibly sweet. 🙂
Andrea Kruse says
Adorable! It would be fun to compile these into a book when she is older… maybe a book for her first baby?
Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says
Whatever pony game you two are playing over there must be a heck of a lot of fun since she mentioned it twice!
Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired says
What cute answers! This is so precious and will make a wonderful keepsake! I’m glad to hear you are no good at picking your nose – kids are too funny! 🙂