CONTEST OVER! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER! CONGRATS TO STEPHANIE GRANT, COMMENT #40!!!
Atkins is a powerful lifetime approach to weight loss and weight management. It focuses on a healthy diet with reduced levels of carbs and refined sugars. It encourages the consumption of lean protein, fiber, fruits, veggies and good fats. It is backed by research and consumer sucess stories. Atkins Diet allows the body to burn more fat and work more efficiently while helping many people feel less hungry and more satisfied!
I was recently sent a few samples of the Atkins bars. I am always looking for great, healthy snacks to eat throughout the day, and this seemed like a great choice! I thought that the Atkins bars were OK. They were good, but not over the top kind of a good. However, my husband really enjoyed the ones that he sampled. He said they were really good and had no negative feedback for them.
About Atkins (taken off their site):
We manufacture and sell a variety of nutrition bars and shakes designed around the nutrition principles of the Atkins Diet. The Atkins line of products appeals to a broad audience of men and women who want to achieve their weight management goals and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Our products are available in more than 30,000 locations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Now, Atkins is not just about the bars. They have the wonderful Shakes too! Now, I LOVE the Shakes! I wish I could have sampled some of those! But, I have bought them in the past, the Atkins shakes and they taste so yummy! They fill me up and keep me feeling satisfied for a while. I know I am getting my vitamins and that makes me feel good! My favorite is the Milk Chocolate Delight Shake! YUM!!
You can buy any Atkins products at your local grocery store (Click to find a store near you!)
Start the Atkins Program today! Great for the Holidays! Get with the program and stay healthy!
Join the Atkins Community! It is free to join and has alot of valuable information and support!
So many ways to connect and get healthy!
Atkins is offering one very lucky Shop with Me Mama viewer the chance to win some of Atkins newest bar flavors that debuted this month!!! Woot! See below for the flavors!
Easy. Just go to Atkins.com and find the answer to this question. It is a TRUE OR FALSE QUESTION AND THE ANSWER IS ON THEIR WEBSITE!
The Atkins Diet works by reducing levels of carbohydrates, therefore allowing the body to burn more fat and work more efficiently while feeling less hungry, more satisfied and energetic. Tell me in a comment below!
Follow Atkins on Twitter and comment below that you are
Become a fan on Facebook and tell me what name below
Tell me how you like to stay healthy in a comment below
Do a vigorous dance on your livingroom floor, come back and tell me!
*Contest is open to US only and no po boxes. Will end on November 1st, 10pm, PST. I use random.org to choose my winners. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me, after I email them, or a new person will be chosen. Good luck!*
“Thank You, Atkins, for allowing me to review your bars and share them with my viewers!”
I was sent some Atkins Bars to review, and obviously kept them 😉 I don’t think they would want them back.. Anyways, in no way was my opinion of Atkins swayed because I received some free product. These are my own, honest opinions, thanks!
· Sweet & Salty Almond Crunch Bar (SRP $8.49 for a 5 pack) – Crunchy almonds and sunflower seeds with a sweet, delicious coating. With plenty of protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals and only a few net carbs, you can enjoy this satisfying snack anytime.
· Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll (SRP $6.15 for a 5 pack) – Loaded with caramel, peanuts and chocolate for a satisfying candy bar taste. This is a healthy alternative to candy bars and packed with plenty of protein and fiber.
· Chocolate Oatmeal Fiber Bar (SRP $5.99 for a 5 pack) – Start your morning with the taste of wholesome rolled oats drizzled with sweet milk chocolate. Made with an optimum blend of protein, fiber and calcium, it’s perfect for breakfast or a mid-morning snack.
· Fruit Crumble (SRP $5.99 for a 5 pack) – It is like a crumb cake yet packed with nutrition. Whole grains with a blueberry-apple-plum top layer, creamy white frosting drizzle and yogurt-flavored bottom coating. Dessert for breakfast? Why not when it’s Atkins.
· Nutty Fudge Brownie (SRP $5.49 for a 5 pack) – Eat a rich, fudgy brownie on a diet – and still lose weight. Endulge Nutty Fudge Brownies are moist and chewy with walnuts, a chocolate coating and only 1 gram of sugar. So there’s no guilt – just amazing taste and smart nutrition.
· Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar (SRP $5.49 for a 5 pack)– Whipped chocolate center, topped with a layer of caramel and a rich, chocolaty coating. The new Endulge Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar tastes like a guilty pleasure. You can have one every day and never stray from your program.