I know having little kids, they like to get their hands messy and make some art! Am I right about that? Do you have little artists in your home? If you do, you will want to check out the really cute Little Tikes I am An Artist Station!
*This post contains my personal affiliate link.
I love it when my kids use their imaginations! I can’t encourage it enough! So the Little Tikes I Am An Artist Station is going to be so much fun for them!
Little Tikes I Am An Artist Station Features:
• Place an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper in the splatter tray kids then add splatter paint, push
the button and watch it spin creating their very own work of art
• splatter guard for paint
• Hang wet artwork on the drying rack
• Plenty of cubbies for storage
• Cover for spinning section removes and can be used as a drawing surface
• Light under the drawing surface for tracing
• Paper towel holder
• Maximum weight limit for the stool: 81 lbs.
• Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
• Accessories included:
* 4-Paint bottles
• Assembly Required
If you are going to order the Little Tikes I Am An Artist Station for a Christmas present, please keep in mind it might come in the original box! So be sure you don’t answer the door with your kids! 🙂
You can purchase the Little Tikes I am an Artist Station online at http://www.littletikes.com or Amazon.com. It retails for $69.99!