*The Air Fort Is So Much Fun! Find out why, below! This post includes my affiliate links.
When you were a child, did you love building forts in your parent’s living room? I know I sure did with all my siblings. We made some really big ones too!
We built forts from blankets, boxes, towels, and toys. We were constantly building forts we even built real wood forts in our backyard, during the summer, with hammer and nails! We got creative!
Now that I have little kids, they absolutely LOVE making forts in our living room. I encourage it and let them be creative and have fun like I once did. Nothing is better than a great, homemade fort with your siblings! So much fun!
Since building forts is so popular among kids, there have been companies that have tried to come out with fun things to help encourage kids to build these forts. But, one company that has stood out to me for a while, is Air Fort.
Air Fort is not a fort that you need to create or use blankets and pillows for. Air Fort is a simple way to create the best fort you have ever played in. All you need is a box fan and an Air Fort and you are good to go for hours of fun play!
What Is The Air Fort?
Air Fort Features!
- The fan is NOT included. But don’t worry, check your parent’s garage, hallway closet or basement and you may find a 20″ household box fan or 18″ tabletop round fan that will work. If not, your nearest box store has a large supply!
- Fort blows up between 10-30 seconds (depending on fan type)
- Packaging includes an AIR FORT, matching drawstring carrying bag, 4 adhesive square tabs, instruction/safety manual
- No floor for an easy entrance and exitFits up to 5 kids or more!
- Ages 3 to 14 years
- For Size: 77″ wide X 50″ tall (shroud is 24″ long)
- Made from 100% polyester, breathable fabric
It is not hard to see why The Air Fort Is So Much Fun!
One person is going to win an Air Fort in their choice of color/pattern (Camo Or Pink)! Yay!
The contest is open to US 18+. Giveaway will end on August 2, 2017, at 11:59 PM MT. The winner will have 48 hours to confirm their win after I email them, or a new winner will be chosen. I am not responsible for lost or stolen mail.