Growing up, I had so many dolls and toys that are now ‘vintage‘, sigh. And, now that they are worth a pretty penny, I am SO upset that I no longer have them. You see, when I and my siblings moved out, my sweet dad brought all of our vintage toys from your childhood to the Goodwill… Someone found a gold mine, sigh. From TV shows like Mister Rogers to toys from your childhood, man this post brings back all the feels!
*This post includes my affiliate links
26 Vintage Toys From Your Childhood
So, I no longer have my toys. I see them in antique shops and they are selling for tons of money and I die a little inside, each time.. Since I miss them SO much, I am going to share with you all, the vintage toys I once owned.. (Please click the images for their source, thank you):
1. Suntan Tuesday Taylor. This doll was AMAZING. She tanned, she REALLY tanned outside! She would get these amazing tan lines and I LOVED her so much.
2. Baby Crissy Doll. You could pull her hair and make it short or long. She was a BIG doll and really cute!!
3. Fisher-Price Little People Play Family House. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this playhouse and the little people!!!! I had all the little people and animals, cars and trucks too! I played with this for HOURS on end. Now it is gone 🙁
4. Vintage 1974 Fisher Price Little People Play Family Sesame Street Playset. Oh, my word! This playset was one that I could sit all day long and play with! Geesh. I sure wish I had it now! Check out the Play Family Sesame Street Characters below! Only $2.99?! Dearest me! Such a deal back then!
5. The Sunshine Family! Oh, the memories!!! LOVED this family! Memories… I always carried that big-haired baby around! LOL! I remember I would ‘pop‘ their eyes out and put them back in!
6. Strawberry Shortcake Baby Doll. She was my baby. When you squeezed her tummy, she would blow out strawberry “kisses” and they smelled soo good!!!
7. Dolly Pops. These were so neat! You could pop on their clothes. They were really fun!!
8. Smurf Land Colorforms Play Set. Oh, how I MISS this set! I played with this SO much. Why don’t they make these sorts of toys anymore???
9. Strawberry Shortcake and Her Friends. My sister had ALL of them! She kept them all secured in their boxes and NEVER took them out. I have to ask her if she still has them all. She saves EVERYTHING. So neat these dolls were!!! They smelled so good too!!
10. Skedoodle by Hasbro. This was my iPad. It was a lot of fun to draw on and create pictures! I and my sisters would play on this a lot.
11. Spirograph. Maybe this is why I am so dang creative and can draw really good because I was always using this! It was fun!
12. Fisher Price Play Desk. Oh my gosh! I just can’t. I am so sad I don’t have this anymore!!! This was the absolute COOLEST thing EVER.
13. Inner Tubes for the river! OMG. LOL. We had a HUGE family and my dad would take us down to the river with these inner tubes! I remember blowing them up!!! I remember that horrid rubber smell! Oh my goodness!
14. PITFALL!!! Who doesn’t know about this game?! It was the neatest and coolest game ever. But, I absolutely hated the part where he had to jump on the alligator’s heads!!!
15. Mattel Liddle Kiddle Kologne Toy Dolls. These were the BOMB!!!!!
16. Burt The Hand Puppet From Sesame Street. I think we received this from a neighbor? I can’t remember, but I think they gave us Ernie too. These were super neat!
17. The game of Jaws! I can’t believe I found this again! This was SO neat! My sisters and I played it so many times. So fun!
18. Cootie game!! This was a fun toy to play with!
19. Fisher Price Happy Apple Toy! This was fun for babies. It makes jingly sounds when pushed around!
20. Vintage Memory Game! Oh ya! Good times with this game. I still love playing memory too!
21. Scratch n Sniff stickers! I loved these! They had so many different scents! I remember my teachers would put these on my papers at school sometimes. It was SUCH a treat when they did that!
22. Dressy Bessy! She was lots of fun to undress and dress again! LOL.
23. Weebles Tree House! This was a blast to play with! It was my sister’s but I kept playing with it when she was at school! Talk about Vintage Toys From Your Childhood!
24. Western Wear Barbie!! My BFF!! She went everywhere with me!
25. Playdoh Barbershop People! I remember pushing playdoh sooo hard into their heads just to see all the playdoh hair pop out! Fun!
26. Little Professor!!!! You helped me through so much!!! LOVE! Totally forgot about this one!
This post turned out to be SO much longer than I thought it would be. I guess looking at the Vintage Toys From Your Childhood I once used to play with and love so much really got to me! I sure miss those good old days! The toys were so neat back then!
What toys did you used to play with as a child?