Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone From Best Buy!

*I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

The Huawei (pronounced wah-way) Honor 8 unlocked smartphone is Huawei’s newest addition to the Honor smartphone line and it couldn’t be cooler! Best Buy is the only retailer with the product available online and in their store. It comes in a blue sapphire color that is ONLY available at Best Buy. Love that color!

Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone at Best Buy free $50 Best Buy Gift Card

Okay, But What Does ‘Unlocked‘ Mean?

Good question. I did not know either until I researched it a bit. It simply means unlocked phones are not locked into a contract. They can help you save money on your monthly bill while allowing flexibility with carriers and are perfect for international travel! If you want to learn more, you can check out Best Buy’s quick educational video on unlocked phones. It was very helpful!

Honor 8 is a smartphone open to endless possibilities! You can capture crisper, more detailed photos day and night (a photographer and bloggers dream!) with its innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses. Honor 8 also has a slick body that is made with heavy dual glass in the front and back.

The Honor 8 has Smart Power 4.0 and guarantees you a long-lasting battery life which is so nice to have and fast-charging technology (charges 47% power in just 30 minutes!!).

With Honor 8’s beautiful design, game-changing camera technology, and maximum power, this is a smartphone you don’t want to miss out on. It is a great package.

Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone at Best Buy Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card

Special Offer Time!

As if the Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone From Best Buy wasn’t enough, you can also grab a free $50 Best Buy gift card just for purchasing the Huawei Honor 8 unlocked smartphone! Awesome!

Buy

You can purchase Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone at Best Buy!

Connect with Best Buy on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest!

What Are Your Thoughts On The Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone From Best Buy?

Comments

Seems like a good phone at good price. Like the features too

2. Grey Castle says:

That is one sweet phone!

3. Angela Ingles says:

I love that it gets to 47% power in a matter of minutes! And the color is beautiful.

4. Lana Simanovicki says:

Nice phone I’m gonna check it out

im not very tech savvy,,i have a smartphone and struggle to use it ,so this is probably too much for me

• Jeanette Tuminaro says:

Heh, smartphones are for kids these days. I have one, but I probably don’t use it nearly as much as the kids would. At least I know how to make calls and use the map function, which is the one I really need, with my poor eyesight.

6. Maryann D. says:

I do like the color also! Best Buy really has terrific products. I have one that is within 20 minutes of my home, so we are there often.

7. Darlene Carbajal says:

That phone looks so nice.

8. What a nice phone! Best buy is a great store.

9. That’s a very pretty phone! I love that gorgeous color!

10. Looks like this phone has some great features and I certainly like the Best Buy gift card.

11. I love this!! It’s so pretty, and lets face it, I chose my current phone color because it’s pretty…that matters most to me!

12. I’ve never heard of Huawei but I do think I’d like an unlocked phone. I really didn’t know having an unlocked phone was an option!

13. shannon fowler says:

I had no clue what unlocked meant either. this sounds like such a good idea

14. I didn’t realize that unlocked phones were so great for travel. I always worry about charges when abroad so I don’t even risk using my phone. But I would if I had this one!

15. I want one of these. It looks so nice and I love the blue color, not to mention the fact that it is unlocked!
    Unlocked phones can be used with any service provider so that is a plus.

16. That’s a beautiful phone. I love it when they are unlocked.