Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole Recipe

*This post includes my affiliate links.

If you love jalapeno peppers then ย you will absolutely LOVE the Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole Recipe that I made the other night. Oh. My. Gosh. It was GOOD.

I was browsing Facebook the other night trying to figure out what on earth I could make for dinner for my family. Something that maybe everyone would like. Ya, that would be the day…

Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole Recipe

I was scrolling and found something that caught my eye. It was the jalapeno poppers casserole and my mouth was watering all over my laptop! Oh my yum!

The only thing I did differently with the recipe is that I added chopped up chicken breast to it so it would be more ‘meatier‘. Oh and I did not have green onions (sob..), so I did not add those either. Otherwise, I followed the recipe.

This was super easy to make and my husband was eating it up. He ate so much of it and so did I. My son who is 10, ate a bowl of it and so did my daughter. My daughter LOVES the hot stuff and jalapenos, so she devoured this quickly. My 3-year-old did not really eat any of it.

Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole Recipe

We loved this casserole and I will definitely be making it again. Probably will make it again when we have company because I am sure it will be a huge hit! I posted a picture of my Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole Recipe on Instagram and people were loving it! I also posted it on Facebook and people loved it too and were asking for the recipe!

Since I was inspired by someone else to create this recipe, I will link to them so you can get the full recipe! I cannot take the credit!

Get The Recipe Here!!!

Let me know if you make this!! I want to know if you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Check out some of my other popular recipes!!

Tasty Cabbage Rolls

Tasty Cabbage Rolls

Delicious Orange Chicken And Rice

orange-chicken-and-white-rice-recipe

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Sweet And Spicy Poppers Appetizer

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Sweet And Spicy Poppers Appetizer

Ultimate Loaded Meatloaf

Ultimate Loaded Meatloaf

Lemon Cake Recipe

Lemon Cake Recipe

Comments

I really like jalapenos and want to give this a try

2. Michelle Coles says:

Wow..I have to make this! I love chicken and jalapenos! YUM!!

3. Terry Bellender says:

This is one for my personal recipe collection! Both hubby and I love Jalapeno Poppers so this ought to be a big hit with the both of us!

4. Maryann D. says:

This would be a different type of casserole for me to make. It looks very tasty, but I won’t make it too spicy!

5. Nicole GW says:

I would absolutely love this, but my husband isn’t a big fan of jalapeno peppers. I think I may still have to try this though lol, because it looks so good!

6. paula brown says:

Recipe looks delicious

7. laurie murley says:

this sounds like a great recipe would love to try it

8. Jennifer H. says:

This looks like a yummy dinner.

9. Paula Adams says:

It LOOKS delicious, and my husband would probably really like this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole. But my tastebuds just can’t take those hot jalapenos!

10. Dana Matthews says:

Very interesting recipe! I love to cook….and I love jalapenos in anything. Just might try it!

11. Wow, sounds good! I know my family would go for this.

12. Brandy Monday says:

my oldest son would love this, i cant do the spicy foods anymore, but he would love me to make this for him.

13. Tony Cruz says:

Love spicy foods.Would tweak the recipe to make it healthier though ????

14. OMG! I just printed out this recipe and can’t wait to try it out! Thank you!!

15. ellen beck says:

That looks delicious. I bet this would be fantastic if youre hosting a football game party. I kknow they guys would really like this. Myself, I dont do hot peppers, I would make a corner of it without for us pansies ๐Ÿ™‚

16. My husband is a big jalapeno fan. This would be perfect for him

17. You had me at Bacon!

18. Robert Burns says:

this all looks yummy…where to begin?

19. Sorry not for me don’t like jalpeno or casseroles

20. Wendy McBride says:

I have this saved to my recipes to try! We love the stuffed peppers and I love recipes that take all the time consuming work out of it.

21. I will try it sounds good!!!!

22. Meghan Finley says:

Looks like something to add to the recipe list!

23. This sounds so tasty. We’ll have to make some! Thanks!

24. My son would love this recipe!

25. My family loves spicy food….especially anything with jalapenos! Can’t wait to try this recipe! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you.

26. Love casseroles for busy weeknights – make double and freeze one!

27. carol clark says:

this looks like an amazing casserole dish our family would love its easy looking hope to try soon

28. Catherine Lewis says:

Well this looks good, but no way I can eat anything this spicy. My husband couldn’t either.

29. Looks delicious! Can’t wait to try this!

i love spicy foods and this one looks so good

31. Connie Tucker says:

This looks soooo yummy and we all love spicy foods so will be trying this very soon. Thank you for sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚

32. My family would love this! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

33. this looks a lot easier to make than stuffing the little peppers individually ๐Ÿ˜€

34. Darlene Carbajal says:

Oh wow, that looks yummy!

35. Melissa Storms says:

This looks just delicious. Since my husband and my son don’t like jalapenos at all I am going it to the list of meals to make when my mom visits. She usually stays for a week or two and I have someone to eat the foods with me that my son and husband won’t.

36. What a yummy dinner idea! My kids love spicy food and would go nuts over a casserole like this.

37. We made these a few weeks back, and we loved them. Great recipe. I pinned it so as not to lose it.

38. Mary Beth Elderton says:

Oh my heavenly goodness comfort food! We love jalapeno poppers…jalapeno anything. Yum! *Pinned*

39. I have lots of jalapenos to use up from the garden, so I’ll have to try this!

40. Patty wright says:

I love meatloaf. Will have to try this one

41. This looks absolutely amazing!!! I will be making this for sure!

42. Wonder what I could substitute for chicken; I’m a vegetarian

43. Renee Walters says:

This looks amazing! I am going to print it out and make it for my family this week. Thanks so much!

44. melody hodge says:

This cassarole looks amazing and I dont even like jalpeno peppers. My daughter and her boyfriend love them so im going to have to try this the next time they come for dinner. I think it would be a hit and its so easy to make.