Like I said in another post, something about Fall makes me WANT to cook and bake EVERYDAY!! Love doing it! So, me and my kids had a Halloween day yesterday where we made lots of fun crafts, watched Halloween cartoons and made some very yummy easy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies, that turned out SO GOOD.
|Easy Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe|
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 bag of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of almond or vanilla extract ( I used almond)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (I always use a bit more)
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- Mix butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg in bowl. Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Add vanilla or almond extract and chocolate chips.
- Pour a half cup (or less) of granulated white sugar in a bowl. Roll little balls of the cookie dough and roll into the sugar. Put on parchment paper or just cookie sheet and press dough with a fork.
- Put in oven for 10-12 minutes at 350. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk and your little kids 🙂