I was recently contacted by an L.A.girl Rep, to see if I was interested in reviewing some great new products that just launched. I was very intrigued and said yes 🙂
I was sent two bottles of the L.A. Girls Matte Flat Finish Nail polish (in bright pink and black) and two liquid eyeliners (in black). I always have loved the “look” of the matte nail polishes, so this was exciting for me 🙂 The liquid eyeliners are wonderful! I was sent a skinny one and a fat one. I mainly use the fat one because of the thicker coverage it gives me. I tend to put alot of makeup on my eyes, so this is my favorite! It stays put on my eyelids all day long and when it is time to wash off, it comes right off with my eye makeup remover, no problem. I love that this dries almost instantly, so that I don’t have to stand around with my eyes half closed waiting for it to dry! The nail polish was fun to use! I used the black one first. I painted my toes and my kids toes! I like that you can tell when it is dry, because it becomes matte. It looks so neat. It is neat the way it dries with no shine. Very cool. We still have it on our toes too. My kids polish on their toes is coming off, but on my toes it is still on and looks fine (it has been a week since I put it on us).
A bit about the Matte Polish (taken off their site):
- No Shine, Super-Flat Finish Nail Color
- Marketed as Metro, Mod, and Vintage Style
- Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP Free
- Diamond Powder & White Tea Extract
* This collection is an absolute must-have for the edgy fashionista. Special matte formula glides on velvety smooth but dries to a super flat finish. None of the shine, all of the style!
and a bit about the liquid eyeliner (taken off the site):
Long lasting, smudge proof
Flexible tip applicator for easy application, dries instantly
Paraben-Free (no preservatives)
Made in Germany
* Jumbo style pen allows easy control.
* FINE LINE fine-tip LINER creates a thin, precise line in just one stroke!
* Both pens are water-based and have a soft flexible tip for precision and control while delivering the right amount of color.
I have always liked L.A. Girls Color makeup and actually use their eye shadow everyday now for the past year. They are very affordable and work great for me.
You can buy any of the L.A. Girls new products (mentioned above) or any of their products, by visiting their website HERE!
Connect with L.A. Girls on Facebook!
“Thank you, L.A. Girls, for sending me some great products to review and tell my viewers about!”
I was sent two liquid eyeliners and two nail polishes for this review. These are my own, honest opinions about these products, thanks!