What Should I Take For Frequent Heartburn? #Nexium24HR

*Products received. Opinions are my own.

Frequent heartburn sucks, it just does. My poor hubby suffers from frequent heartburn and has to take OTC medicine to help with it. Before finding an OTC medicine to help with his frequent heartburn, he was always asking “What should I take for frequent heartburn?” Until now, he did not know the answer and he was miserable.

Nexium 24HR

A product that my hubby has been using is Nexium 24HR. Nexium 24HR is indicated for the treatment of frequent heartburn (two or more days a week) in adults (18 years and older). The active ingredient in Nexium 24HR is esomeprazole 20 mg, which is a part of a group of medications called proton pump inhibitors, or PPIs.

Nexium 24HR

Nexium 24HR takes about 1-4 days for full effect. My hubby started feeling relief after about two days of taking this pill. He has been taking it ever since. My hubby likes that he can get Nexium 24HR over the counter and not have to wait on a prescription.

During the holidays, is when heartburn really hits. All the good food and the snacking can take a toll on your body! Not only do many people gain weight, but they get that dreaded heartburn too. I am lucky enough to only get heartburn when I eat something my body does not agree with.

If you want more information about Nexium 24HR please check out their site.

Nexium 24HR Coupon

Grab That Coupon!

Grab this coupon and save $6 on Nexium 24HR!

Connect with Nexium 24HR on Facebook!

Do You Suffer From Frequent Heartburn?

Comments

1. Lily Kwan says:

This medicine looks very useful. Thanks for sharing!

2. Jody Long says:

I need to try this! I usually use Pepcid

3. Diana Smith Hill says:

I suffer from it too, I am on prilosec but someone told me apple cider vinegar, the natural one is the thing to treat it.

4. Natalie Brown says:

I don’t get heartburn but did have it often when I was pregnant. It’s really not fun and quite uncomfortable. Good to know that this product works for such a long time.

5. I rarely suffer from heartburn but when I have it is so unpleasant.

6. Luckily, I don’t suffer from frequent heartburn.

I would like to try this for when I get heartburn.

8. Raymond Stone says:

In it to WIN it! Thank You!

9. Carrie Edmunds says:

I do not get heartburn often, but Rolaids usually helps when I do.

10. I’m pretty lucky, I have only had heartburn a few times my whole life.

11. Karen Glatt says:

I did not get acid reflux until after menopause. I heard a lot of women can get this problem with heartburn and it is hard to stop taking this medicine once you start. Your stomach gets used to it. But Nexium works really well!

12. not often but I have used this before and it works really well

13. I take Omeprazole every day or I get hit with supe bad acid reflux 🙁

14. No. I’m very glad I don’t need this.

slehan at juno dot com

15. Heartburn is the worst! I’ve been having it almost every day while I’m pregnant!

16. My husband has been taking a store band medication for heartburn and it hasn’t helped as much as he’s like. We’ll definitely be giving Nexium 24 hr a try!

17. My husband suffers from heartburn quite frequently. We are always looking for something that will work & work fast.

18. Sarah Hayes says:

I don’t get heartburn but I know people that do. This would be a nice option for them