During the summer I tend to keep cooking to a minimum around here. We have, however, been super lucky with our weather being that it has been sooo rainy, overcast and quite chilly! Our summer has not even started yet and it is July now! I get irritated, but then I look at all you lovelies that live elsewhere in the country, and I think, maybe I should not complain about our weather after all. Those temps scare me!!!!
Anyways, getting back to the no cooking during the summer months…
I try to make things that are easy and require little or no cooking. Ya, I am a bit lazy during the Summer I have tried (many times mind you all..) Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast and it is a regular ingredient in my pastas, salads and other dishes. Why? Because it is already cooked/prepared and I can then just add it to my meals!! See, no cooking and a yummy meal is born
One dish that I ABSOLUTELY love (and yes, my mouth is watering as I type this) is my easy pasta dish. Oh my heavens is it GOOD. It is super easy to make and with the Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast, it is even EASIER to make!!!
The chicken breast is moist, delicious and seasoned just perfectly for me. The Grilled Chicken Breast is available four flavors: Original, Garlic and Herb, Italian and Lemon Pepper. We all prefer the garlic and herb, that way I don’t have to season it at all. Don’t get me wrong, we have tried and loved them all, but the garlic and herb wins in this home!
So back to my easy pasta dish!! I have included the recipe below:
- 1 package (16 ounces) colored spiral pasta
- 1 pack of Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast (cut up good)
- broccoli cut up (about a cup or so)
- 1 large cut up tomato
- ½ package of pepperoni (for pizzas, just cut it up good!)
- small onion (I use a whole SMALL onion, but you can use ½ of one)
- 1 whole cucumber cut up
- 1 cup of mayonaise
- 1 bottle of Italian Dressing
- ½ can of cut up olives
- 5 baby carrots cut up
- handful of cut up pepper jack cheese
- Cook your pasta (read directions on packaging) drain and rinse. Put cooked pasta in large bowl and add all ingredients above. First I add the mayo then everything else. You can chill in the fridge or eat right away. I usually cannot wait and eat it right away Enjoy!!!!
I will be making this again shortly and will add a picture for you!!!
You can purchase the delicious Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast at your local grocery store!
I was sent product coupons to review and try out this delicious chicken. All opinions are my own, thanks!