*Sponsored Post. Opinions Are My Own.
Since warmer weather is finally on its way (yay!), I have travel on my mind. Especially since next week, we will be going on a fun road trip to my parent’s house in Oregon. We will be seeing my whole family and a bunch of our old friends! We cannot WAIT!
I have tons of planning and packing to do, that’s for sure. But since I have a bit of some down time right now, I thought I would relax and enjoy reading some travel quotes. I found some really good ones that I wanted to share with you. These travel quotes are definitely worth reading.
5 Travel Quotes That Are Worth Reading
- “Not all those who wander are lost.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
― Lao Tzu
- “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. ”
― Lin Yutang
- “There is a kind of magicalness about going far away and then coming back all changed.”
― Kate Douglas Wiggin, New Chronicles of Rebecca
- “When you’re traveling, you are what you are, right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.”
― William Least Heat-Moon
This year, I plan to travel more with my family. We have so many pretty things around us and I want to go and explore those areas. I can’t wait for this summer! This is our year of traveling! We are in the market for a nice vehicle. Hopefully, we are able to find a nice one like the vehicles at Metro Kia Dealer. I will keep you posted on what I find!