There are SO many apps out there, to help make your life easier! I love finding new ones that I will use regularly and have readily available on my iPhone! So nice!
One app I recently came across and JUST downloaded two days ago, is the BabyLOVE app. BabyLOVE, A personal toy shopping app for mobile parents, is my new app that I just adore!
You simply download it for free, choose the age of the child you are searching toys for and it will compile some fun toys for them! You can shop right off the app too, making this new shopping app a MUST-HAVE!
With the busiest time of year, quickly approaching, I thought this was a great time to mention BabyLOVE to you all! This app will help us choose the perfect toy and gift options for our kids! It’s a fun, easy to use tool for parents and gift givers.
More About BabyLOVE:
- Personal toy shopping app for parents and gift givers.
- Compiles ideal toys and gift options that fit the criteria you input.
- Easy to navigate.
- Simply select your child’s gender and age and the app formulates a list of specific products divided into collections and categories catered to your needs.
- Selects toys for children ages 0-6.
- Toys selected are all linked directly to Amazon for purchase through an easy “Buy” button.
- FREE for download on iTunes.
- Manufacturers from both the mass and specialty markets are included in the app, making results more specific to find the best product for your child (not just the most popular).
So, give it a try and download BabyLOVE for FREE! You can download the app here! Enjoy and happy shopping 🙂
I think that would be a huge help to anyone trying to purchase gifts for children. I have never used a shopping app before but I would use this one.
Carol Nine says
I’ll have to tell my daughter about this one, for the grandkids.
Love having apps on my phone to shop with
Love this blog!
Julie Waldron says
This sounds like a convenient app to have.
Maryann D. says
This app sounds like a lot of fun and very useful for new parents. I would enjoy using it.
Very neat app that I will be sharing with my mommy friends.
really interesting,i dont have any thing that loads a app though
Karen Glatt says
This is a really great app for my sisters to get, and I think it would help me buy gifts for my nieces and nephews. I will have to check out this app!