Do You Sweat When You Sleep? Then You Will Want To Read This! No point in dealing with being hot and sweaty all night long and losing sleep over it. Find out how you can sleep sweat-free and comfortable with these two products! Products received. Opinions are my own.
This summer was a hot one here. Seems like last year it was hot too, but not for very long. We have a portable air conditioner in our room that we use at night and a fan! We are sweaty sleepers for sure and it can, at times, be really annoying and make us lose sleep :/
Thankfully we do have that portable air conditioner, which helps a ton. However, our bed still gets hot inside and that is where the problem is for us. I hate it when I sweat so much at night that the sheets and my pillow feel ‘wet’. YUCK. No one wants that.
I was sent an email a few weeks ago about a Snow Cooling Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam Fill and Cooling Mattress Pad Therm-A-Sleep Snow Protector. It really made me want to learn more and possibly check these two products out for myself.
Do You Sweat When You Sleep?
Thankfully, I was able to review these two products. I was very excited. Maybe this would be the key for a better night’s sleep for my hubby and I. We shall see!
When these arrived I first opened up the Snow Cooling Pillow because it had to ‘unroll’ and ‘expand’. It was cool (no pun intended 😉 ), to watch it expands quickly! When I opened up the Cooling Mattress Pad and put that on my bed right away.
Once the pillow was fully expanded I then put a pillow case on it and added it to my comfy looking bed! I couldn’t wait to sleep in my bed that night! Could I possibly curl up in my bed then? It was 4 pm, but maybe no one would notice me under the covers? Nah, that didn’t work, my kids quickly found me, so I had to wait for nighttime…
Snow Cooling Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam Fill
This is a neat pillow! It is cool when you touch it and feels really good under my head. It is soft and comforting to me. The first (and 5th, so on..) nights I have slept on it have actually been really good nights for me. I have slept pretty well (despite the fact we co-sleep with our little one still), I have to say I slept pretty soundly.
- SPECIAL: Get a Free Snow Cooling Pillow with any Queen or King size Snow Mattress Protector.
- The Therm-A-Sleep Snow Cooling Pillow features Nordic Chill fabric to help you stay cool while you’re sleeping
- Nordic Chill cooling pillow cover fabric dissipates body heat up to 10 times faster than cotton, creating a cold sleep climate
- Cold to the touch, even through a pillow case
- Select from soft (stomach sleeper), medium (back sleeper), medium-firm (multi-position) or firm (side sleeper) density microfiber pillow fill, perfect for a variety of sleep positions
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- SPECIAL: Free Snow Cooling Pillow with any Queen or King size Snow mattress protector. Select your pillow on the cart page during checkout.
- The Therm-A-Sleep Snow Cooling Mattress Protector with Nordic Chill helps you stay cool while you’re sleeping and keeps your bed clean
- Nordic Chill cooling mattress pad fabric dissipates body heat up to 10 times faster than cotton, creating a cold sleep climate, even through sheets
- Miracle Membrane barrier promotes a healthy sleep environment by protecting you from dust mites and other allergens that may lurk in the mattress, including mold, mildew, pet dander and pollen
- Whisper-quiet waterproof cooling mattress pad extends the life of the mattress by blocking accidents, incontinence, perspiration, spills, and stains, yet is air permeable to keep you dry
- Snug fit and easily removable fitted sheet-style 5-sided protection stretches to fit mattress securely
- Good Housekeeping quality tested and approved
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
- For the ultimate clean bed coverage, pair with 6-sided mattress and box spring encasements, and pillow protectors
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty