5 Fun Places To Travel To In The United States!

*This is a sponsored post. Opinions are my own.

There are so many fun places to travel to in the United States! I have been to quite a few fun places in the past and wanted to share some of my favorites with you!

Fun Places To Travel To In The United States

5 Fun Places To Travel To In The United States

*Orlando, Florida. I have been here around 4 times and loved it, even more, each time I traveled there! Of course, there is Disney World, but there are also some other pretty fabulous and fun places to check out like Universal, SeaWorld, Ultimate Kennedy Space Center, Discovery Cove, and MUCH more! Love this place!

*New York City. This is a seriously fun place! So much to see, so much to do! Places like Central Park, The Statue Of Liberty, Watch a Broadway Show, 9/11 Memorial Fountains and lots more! Really want to visit there one day soon!

*Portland, Oregon. I was born and raised here! So much fun stuff to check out. From eating donuts at Voodoo Donuts to learning about fun things at OMSI! There is something for everyone!

*Colorado Springs! Heck yes, this is one of my favorite places to visit! The Cheyenne Canyon is absolutely breathtaking! It has kid-friendly paths and is so much fun to hike! Lots of great trails to explore on! Pack a picnic and off you go!

*Seattle, Washington. Now, this is a booming town! Such a busy town! Lots to do and see. The Space Needle is always fun to see and visit. Once you get to the top of the Space Needle you have an awesome view of the city! Of course, you can’t leave Seattle without visiting Pike Place Market!

Just jump into your car and off you go! You can find some awesome deals on vehicles at Hillview Motors.

Where Do You Like To Visit?

Comments

1. Dana MATTHEWS says:

I’d love to visit Colorado Springs as well!

2. My sister recently visited Portland and loved it. I’ve heard so many good things and I can’t wait to go one day.

3. monique s says:

this is a strong list and great for road trippers

4. Heather Dawn says:

I love going back home to St. Louis! There are so many fun, free things to do there!

5. I love Key West Fl and have been there and to disney in FL many times . My new favorite place is San Diego CA there is so much to do and my baby daughter is stationed there so i really love it

6. Ive been to two of those you listed

7. I am lucky enough to have visited most of these places and enjoyed them. Most of the top destinations on my travel bucket list are international.

8. Great places! I really enjoyed Florida 🙂

9. I would love to visit all of those places! The only place I have gone to was Nevada and Arizona.

10. I live on Long Island so we do try to visit NYC each year. I love it! I have lived in Orlando also when I was young and I want to visit there again!

11. Alison King says:

I really like Orlando. Another of my favorite places to visit is St. Augustine, FL.

12. These all sound fun! I’ve always wanted to visit Colorado! 🙂

13. I have not been to Portland or Seattle. Seattle is on my list!!

14. marilynnawara says:

I’ve never been to NYC — would love to go there an visit the museums

15. NYC is one of my favorite places as well as other places on the East Coast.

We would love to visit Colorado, but my husband & I joke that if we ever did, we’d probably end up moving there 🙂

17. Darcy L Koch says:

I would like to visit Orland, Florida the most. I would also visit the others.

18. shellie clark says: