10 Ways to Irritate People…
1. Don’t let someone pass you with their cart in the grocery store. They go left you go left, they go right, you go right, and keep smiling really big pretending that it is okay..
2. Tap your foot really loudly and slap your thigh, while standing closely to them
3. Sing (or yoddle if you know how to). Don’t stop for at least 12 minutes… and make sure there are plenty of people next to you, trying to read or concentrate…
4.talk over them, when they are talking to you, and take control over the situation with some loud barks and a few tantrums. Take over what they are doing and demand a thank you.
5. Ask for their advice, than refuse to listen to it. Tell them their advice was not appreciated nor will you tolerate it again.
6. Keep sitting down, then quickly standing up. When you sit back down, make sure you sit a little bit on the person right next to you, but don’t apologize, just pretend you don’t know you are doing it. toot.
7. Start talking about religion and why your religion is the only one anyone should ever practice. Push it on them and don’t take no for an answer.
8. Find a quiet park, where people are picnicking and bring your dog. Play frisbee right next to them and encourage your canine to visit the picnicking family for goodies!
9. Cough and keep coughing, really loudly, on a crowded bus. Make sure you forget to cover your mouth and cough in the direction of the person you are sitting next to.
10. Ask someone a question, then quickly answer it for them. Then do it again. Tell the person to mind their own business and to stop bothering you..
I am sure I missed quite a few, but this is definitely a good start! If you liked this list, then check out my list of 10 things to do when you are bored…