How would you like to learn how to make peppermint sugar scrub cubes? Sure you would! They are SO easy to make and make great DIY Christmas gift ideas, stocking stuffers, or to keep all to yourself! Yes, they are that good! Below, check out my Amazon gift card giveaway!
During the wintertime, skin tends to get really dry. With these delightful and easy to make peppermint sugar scrub cubes, your skin will be super soft and supple in no time! And, just in time for the holidays 🙂
*This post includes my Amazon affiliate links
It is so fun to make homemade things, don’t you think? Even if you are not too hands-on or crafty, these peppermint sugar scrub cubes will have you making handmade gifts for the holidays. And, handmade is ALWAYS better! You can make them and gift them in a mason jar, or make your own packaging. It is all just SO fun! Below, is the recipe for peppermint (or candy cane!) sugar scrubs!
DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
Makes 5 cubes (double or triple the recipe to make more)
- I/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cube melt & pour soap base (1×1 inch)
- 15 drops Peppermint fragrance oil
- 1 drop cherry soap colorant
- Small round ice cube tray
- Small glass measuring cup or bowl
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Put the cube of soap into the measuring cup and microwave on high for about 20-30 seconds. Add the olive oil, sugar and fragrance oil. Stir well. This will thicken up very quickly, so if it is getting thick, place in microwave for an additional 10 seconds.
- Put a drop of cherry soap colorant in and give just a quick stir. You want to be able to see a marbled effect of colors when this sets.
- Pour into ice cube tray and let set for about 45 minutes to allow the cubes to completely form.
- Remove from tray and put in an airtight container.
These peppermint sugar scrubs are the perfect DIY gift! Let me know if you make them!
Giveaways are always fun especially when they are gift cards! Yay! I am giving away one $25 Amazon gift card to one of my loyal readers! Woot!
The contest is open to the US and Canada 18+. Giveaway will end on December 20, 2019, at 11:59 PM MT. Winner will have 48 hours to confirm their win after I email them, or a new winner will be chosen. I am not responsible for lost or stolen mail.
Sarah L says
subscribe email: slehan at yahoo dot com
Thanks for the contest.
Vickie V says
yes link is broke…hope you fix
I am a loyal reader and subscriber too.
Julie Lundstrom says
I would like to try making this. I would love these for my bath.
FYI, the two pinit options in the form arent working…when I try to pinterest says the link is broken.
Kim Delatorre says
Oh, thank you! I will look into this today!
Dianna l Thomas says
This sounds like fun and just the right touch to anyones bathroom, I think I can do this. and may just have to.lol