Me and organizing just don’t mesh that well. Heck, I certainly have tried it quite a few times, but it seems like every time I do organize, my little kids are right behind me, “un” organizing, sigh! It is nice to know that now, I can Get Organized With The Epson LabelWorks LW-300!
Epson LabelWorks LW-300 is a great tool to help you get organized. Now you can choose from a huge array of symbols, fonts, and frames. It also has dozens of tapes that you can buy, in a variety of colors, styles, borders, and sizes. Endless ways to show your creativity! The Epson LabelWorks is also efficient. It can save up to 30 self-created label designs with its built-in memory, to prevent doing your work all over again. It has dramatically smaller lead margins which mean up to 60% LESS label wasting.
This is awesome for creating labels for your at-home office, pantry, toy room or any room. I used mine on things in the kitchen (pantry) as well as on my kid’s books and craft boxes too. I really like how easy this was to use the first time I used it. The directions were easy to read and I quickly learned how to do it.
Sure, there is A LOT of awesome stuff I am still learning with the Epson LabelWorks but, I know how to do borders, pictures, and other things, so I think I am doing really well! It does require 6 AAA batteries, which are not included.
I also really really like the different colors of tapes you can choose from. They are super easy to put in the label maker and easy to take out too. Makes the labels I put on my things, very cute, fun and so me!
The tape on the labels sticks really well too. It has not curled up on the edges or pulled away from the things I have put it on, so I am impressed with that too. Oh and I also LOVE that with the press of a button, you can clip the label! So convenient!
My next project will be the living room. Oh, my heavens is that unorganized, UGH. I will use these labels on storage bins and boxes so that I can finally have an organized living room area!
Key Features of the Epson LabelWorks LW-300:
- Ideal for your labeling needs — prints up to ~1/2″ (12 mm) wide tapes
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 30 self-created label designs
- Prints up to two lines of text — more space for you to add specialty frames or symbols to enhance your design
- Easy to apply — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — iron-on, glow-in-the-dark, reflective, metallic, strong adhesive and decorative tapes for everyday labeling in and around the home or office
See, I told you this machine has some great features!! Tons of them! I can’t wait to use it again in that toy room!
The best part aside from all the wonderful features on this label maker is the price! It is ONLY $39.99! I loved it so much, that I added it in my 2011 Holiday Gift Guide this year! Buy one for you or a loved one at http://www.epson.com/
I was sent the product to review. These are my own honest opinions, thanks!