Summer camp, if your children are old enough, I am sure they have been to one or know of someone who has. There is always lots going on at camp, but what about at night when you just want to have some good old fashioned game fun? Well, that is where Cahootie comes into play!
Perfect for your tween to take to overnight camp or for you to send them as a care package, Cahootie Camp Rocks! features the modern version of a handmade “cootie catcher” with a variety of fun questions, silly dares and exciting fortunes.
Available now at select Old Navy retailers for ONLY $5.00!!!! Camp Rocks ! enables kids to interact with other campers, encourages conversation and helps build lasting friendships.
For the animal lover, Cahootie has also recently teamed up with Discovery’s Animal Planet to offer Cahooties that fit one of four animal themes: Dogs Rule!, Cats Rule!, Sea Creatures and Endangered Creatures.
We received the Cahootie Camp Rocks! and the Truth or Dare games. I gave these both to my nieces who were going to Summer Camp for their church. They loved them and so did their friends! They said they played them almost every night, and loved how the stickers on the Cahootie games were easily taken off and able to be reused again and again!
If you are still miffed on what the heck a Cahootie is, just visit their site at http://www.cahootie.com/home.html
Each CahootieTM theme comes with one highly durable, pre-folded laminated paper game piece with fun, colorful graphics and 40 removable and interchangeable stickers containing fun fortunes and thought-provoking questions.
How To Play:
1. Remove Cahootie from packaging.
2. Remove stickers from under the Cahootie Tray.
3. Choose 8 stickers of your choice and place on the inner most flaps of the Cahootie (2 stickers on each flap).
4. Slide your thumbs and two first fingers under the four flaps and close the Cahootie to a point- it will look like a pyramid.
5. The person holding the Cahootie asks another player to choose one of the panels. Spell out the word and move the Cahootie accordingly. Each letter, open the Cahootie in one direction alternating by moving your fingers away from each other vertically, and with the next letter away from each other horizontally
6.The player then chooses an inside flap and again the Cahootie is moved accordingly for every letter spelled out.
7. The player then picks any one of the four triangles showing and that flap is opened to reveal the coordinating sticker with either trivia, a fortune, or a challenge. (Cover the sticker next to the one chosen to keep it a surprise for the next game).
8. When the players want new surprises revealed, just replace the stickers with new ones. Each Cahootie comes with 40 removable and interchangeable stickers.
Cahootie is carried at Old Navy right now for only $5.00, instead of the regular price at $6.99!! OR you can purchase at Justice stores, select Hallmark stores, select Learning Express stores, and independent toy and gift retailers nationwide for the regular price. They are also available online at Amazon.com. Or you can visit their site and locate a store nearest you!
I was sent two Cahootie Games to review and keep. These are my own honest opinons, thanks!