*Sweet & Spicy Steak with Onion, Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese is so delicious and is brought to you by Black & Decker. This post includes affiliate links.
We received a Black & Decker Convection Toaster Oven to help us prepare our yummy Sweet & Spicy Steak with Onion, Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese ultimate sandwich!
Sweet & Spicy Steak with Onion, Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese Ultimate Sandwich
The Sweet & Spicy Steak with Onion, Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese sandwich is so delicious and simple to make! Your whole family will love them! Mine sure did!
See how yummy?
The Sweet and Spicy Steak Pieces with Onion, Mushrooms, and Swiss Cheese Ultimate Sandwich:
|Black & Decker: Sweet & Spicy Steak Pieces with Onion, Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese Ultimate Sandwich Recipe|
- Sliced, TENDERIZED beef ( I bought it already sliced and tenderized)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 5 large mushrooms (chopped)
- Hoisin Sauce (3 tablespoons)
- Sambal Oelek (One Teaspoon)
- Yoshida’s Sauce ( 3 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Two Slices of Honey and Nut Bread
- Johnny’s Salt
- Sliced Tomato
- Swiss Cheese
- Plain Cream Cheese
- I first sautéed the beef, onions, mushrooms, Yoshida’s Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Johnny’s Salt, water and Sambal Oelek in a saucepan on the stove.
- When it was almost cooked, I moved it to the Black & Decker Convection Toaster Oven to finish cooking it (about 20 minutes).
- Next, when the meat was done, I took it out and put in the two slices of honey and nut bread to toast
- When that was done, I added the cream cheese to both slices, put the beef slices on it added the swiss cheese and tomato and added the second slice of bread.
Oh. My. Goodness. This was completely delicious. My kids ate it up, and they are SO PICKY. I am thrilled with how it tasted, and how it turned out. I KNOW you will love it too. It is sweet yet a tiny bit spicy, but not too spicy where it will be too hot for your kids, it is just perfect 🙂
Let me know if you make this! And, if you think this looks/sounds delicious, feel free to stumble this and let me know!!