I love coming up with yummy new things in the kitchen. When I have the time, I truly do enjoy cooking and baking. My kids like to help me out too. Recently, we made these Cream Cheese Green Onion & Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Croissants and they are SO good!
*This post includes my affiliate link
Recently I made some very delicious appetizers. Oh my, they were so good! They were gobbled up in no time! Yay!
Here is the recipe for you 🙂
Cream Cheese, Green Onion & Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Croissants
- 1 can of refrigerated Croissant Dough
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- unroll the Croissant dough and lay it out on a cookie sheet
- soften cream cheese and put in a bowl
- chop green onion and add it to the bowl
- add one cup of shredded cheese to other ingredients and mix well
- take one spoonful of mixture and add to the croissant
- fold up croissant (I folded it up different than you normally would :))
- brush melted butter over the tops of the croissants and sprinkle garlic powder
- Put in oven at 375 for 10-12 minutes
These are so good and perfect for game day or any get-together! Check out my recipe for cream cheese and bacon stuffed mushrooms!
What kinds of appetizers do you love to make?