I love coming up with yummy new things in the kitchen. When I have the time, I truly do enjoy cooking and baking. My kids like to help me out too. Recently, we made these Cream Cheese Green Onion & Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Croissants and they are SO good!
Recently I made some very delicious cream cheese green onion & cheddar cheese stuffed croissants topped with melted butter and garlic powder. Oh my, they were so good! They were gobbled up in no time! Yay!
Here is the recipe for you 🙂
Cream Cheese, Green Onion & Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Croissants
- 1 can of refrigerated Croissant Dough
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- unroll the Croissant dough and lay out on a cookie sheet
- soften cream cheese and put in a bowl
- chop green onion and add it to bowl
- add one cup of shredded cheese to other ingredients and mix well
- take one spoonful of mixture and add to croissant
- fold up croissant (I folded it up different than you normally would :))
- brush melted butter over the tops of the croissants and sprinkle garlic powder
- Put in oven at 375 for 10-12 minutes
These are so good and perfect for game day or any get-together! Check out my recipe for cream cheese and bacon stuffed mushrooms!
What kinds of appetizers do you love to make? Have you ever made Cream Cheese Green Onion & Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Croissants?