I use Glade all the time. Why? Because it leaves my home smelling absolutely wonderful. Whether I am having company over or just sitting at home with my kids, I love me a clean-smelling home 🙂
*This post includes my Amazon affiliate link.
Glade Spring Scents
Glade came out with their new Spring line and I got to review a candle and room spray! Couldn’t say no to that 🙂 I received the Bring on The Blossoms Premium Room Spray and a fun and colorful/springy Glade Scented Oil Candle Decorative Glass Holder (with tea light candle).
I really really really like the scent of the Blossoms room spray. Talk about a fresh, springy scent. It is so yummy smelling and I use this in my whole house. The candle holder is beautiful, as you can see in the picture. It is fun, springy and colorful. The candle inside, when lit, did not smell to me.
I could not smell it at all. And it only stayed lit for about an hour then quickly went out on its own. I am not sure if I received a bad candle or what, but I was not impressed with it 🙁
Besides the candle not living up to my expectations, the room spray does! And, I just wanted to say, I have never had a problem with Glade before, ever, which leads me to believe it was just a bad wick on the candle or something.
How to Step into Spring
In order to help other women rejuvenate their look and surroundings, Rancic shares her top five tips to stay on-trend and feel fresh and exhilarated in time for spring.
- Reinforce Ruffles. Spring is all about feeling pretty and feminine, and designers are pumping up the volume with ruffles. Whether on a throw pillow, journal or jacket, this season we’ll be seeing gorgeous fabrics and textures draped and ruffled into fabulous creations.
- Revitalize Home Fragrance. Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection fragrances refresh the home and wipe away the doldrums left behind when winter fades. “I love the Glade Sparkle of Spring™ Premium Room Spray,” says Rancic, “because the hints of citrus create an energized vibe during the day and the fresh scent is a simple way to make my home more inviting for family and friends.”
- Bright Colors, Fresh Look. Cheerful citrus is perfect for those bright spring days. Take advantage of the season’s uplifting hues and make lips pop with orangey-pink lipstick.
- Wake Up Happy. Start the day with colors that awaken your senses. Make your bedroom environment happy with a bright, cheerful new duvet or throw.
- Go for Geometric Jewels. Cool, geometric shapes are everywhere this spring. Clean, straight lines and bold color accents make a perfect pair. Best of all, you don’t have to spend a lot to achieve this look. “I love a good bargain and recently found a pair of bold emerald green earrings for just $8!” says Rancic.
About The Glade® Limited Edition Spring Collection
The Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection is available now through July in the air-care aisle of food, drug and mass-merchandise stores such as Target, Walmart and many more. The manufacturer suggested retail price for the Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection is:
* $3.49 for Glade Candle 4 oz. Jar
* $2.99 for Glade Premium Room Spray
* $3.49 for Glade Scented Oil Candle Decorative Glass Holder
* $3.49 for Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills; contains four refills
* $3.49/$5.49 for Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Refills; available in 1- and 2-count
Celebrate the season with these Glade Spring Scents in bright, fun packaging that looks as good as it smells:
- Sparkle of Spring™ – Fresh and citrusy with zesty lime, ginger and vanilla notes.
- Bring on the Blossoms™ – Fruity and floral with a medley of jasmine, rose, peony and sandalwood.