Flatout Bread Tuna Melt with Fresh Grapes! Yum! I am always looking for ways to eat more healthily. I and my family am striving to do that, this year. That was one of our New Year’s Resolutions…
In order to get my kids to eat healthier meals, I have to mix it up a bit and make it interesting. That first bite, usually tells me if I did well or not! Therefore the first bite is the most important!!
I was excited to try out the new Flatout Hungry Girl Foldit Flatbread with my family. The Flatout Hungry Girl Foldit Flatbread comes in 100% Whole Wheat with Flax, Traditional White, Rosemary & Olive Oil, and SLIDERS Classic White.
But, since my local Walgreens did not carry them just yet, I decided to try out the Flatout Light Original and Flatout Light Italian Herb! I decided to make a delicious Tuna Melt with fresh grapes for my hot sandwich and for my cold sandwich I made a turkey, mayo and pickle sandwich.
They both turned out sooo good and I want to share them with you! The Tuna Melt with Fresh Grapes and Cheddar Cheese was to die for. The recipe is below:
Flatout Bread Tuna Melt with Fresh Grapes
- One Hungry Girl Foldit Flatbread (Or Original Flatout Bread, I used the Light Italian Herb Flatout Bread for this one!)
- 1 Can of Tuna Fish (drained)
- 3 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Big Spoonfuls of Mayo
- 3 or 4 Green Grapes (diced)
- Mix up Tuna Fish with Mayo.
- Next, add the diced grapes.
- Mix well.
- Add Tuna Fish Mix to the Flatout Bread and spread on.
- Add the three slices of cheddar cheese.
- Put the sandwich in the toaster oven, on broil for about 3 minutes (or however long it takes the cheese to melt.
- Take out, let cool a tiny bit and enjoy!
There you have it! A delicious, warm sandwich to enjoy on a cold day!
The Turkey, Mayo, and Pickle Sandwich Recipe was super good too and so easy to make! The recipe is below:
What You Will Need:
1 Hungry Girl Foldit Flatbread (Or any Flatout Bread. I used the Flatout Light Original for this one)
3 Slices of Turkey Breast
Dill Pickle Spear
Mustard (if you like it)
Just spread Mayo on flatbread
Add Turkey Breast and Pickle Spear
There you have it! A delicious and healthy cold sandwich to enjoy!! Mmmm!