Why I Drink Pure Hydration Alkaline Water For Energy (Promo Code)

*Product received. Opinions are my own.

There are many reasons why I am so tired throughout the day. Maybe my 3-year-old peed the bed because he drank too much water before bed, maybe I have a sick child by my side throwing up, or maybe I just have that dreaded insomnia. Whatever it is, I feel like I could certainly use more energy during the days.

Since I started drinking the Pure Hydration Alkaline Water, I have been feeling like I have more energy during the day. I don’t know how or why, but it just gives me more energy. I feel energized and more healthy drinking this water.

IMG_9126 (1)

I am sure you are wondering what the heck Pure Hydration Alkaline Water is, right? You can read my review for the Pure Hydration Alkaline Water System here. I have been drinking from it for about a month now and have certainly noticed a difference in my energy levels throughout the day.

It is weird to think that just drinking the Pure Hydration Alkaline Water can do such a thing as give me a bit more energy, but it does. I also feel better from the inside out. The water tastes no different from other water and it just makes me feel good!

IMG_9117 (1)

The water system hooks up to your sink easily. You can see in the picture above, how my husband installed it. You can also install it another way with a nice spout, but we did it this way instead as it made more sense for us.

My husband and kids drink this too and I just feel better about it when we all drink from the Pure Hydration Alkaline Water system. I know my family is getting the best possible water.

What Are The Benefits?

Take a look at all of these benefits!! Amazing!

• Boosts Your Immune System
    • Helps balance your bodies pH level
    • Improved Look and Feel of Your Skin
    • Energizes Your Body
    • Detoxifies at a Cellular Level
    • Flushes Fats and Promotes Weight Loss
    • Heals and Balances Skin and DNA
    • Improves Blood Circulation
    • Reduces Recovery Time After Exercise
    • Improves Muscle pH and Hydration
    • Prevents Heartburn and Acid Reflux
    • Reduces Inflammation and Uric Acid and More!

I am excited to continue drinking from this water system. It is truly making a difference in my energy levels and I just feel so much better!

Promo Code!

Use Promo Code: SHOPMA so that you can receive a free Hydro Bullet (with  purchase, of a Pure Hydration Alkaline Water system).

Buy

You can purchase the Pure Hydration Alkaline Water System online at https://www.cosanusa.net/. It retails for $495.00.

What Do You Think Of The Pure Hydration Alkaline Water System?

Comments

1. shelly peterson says:

I have never heard of this before but I do drink a lot water. It would be nice to feel better just from drinking water. I will have to look into this more.

Going to look into it. These days I need all the energy I can get!

3. Birdiebee says:

This is something new to me but would certainly love to try it out. I have a very weak immune system as well as going through my 2nd round of cancer now so this would likely be beneficial to me.

4. tiffany dayton says:

This is very interesting. Never heard of it.

5. This is an interesting system. I’m glad that it has been helpful to you!

6. laurie murley says:

this sounds like a great product, I have never heard of it before now

7. cassandra m says:

I have never heard of this before I suffer from really bad heartburn and would love to use this and see if it helps.

8. How interesting! Sounds like it has a lot of great benefits!

9. Really, how fascinating. I did not know this.

10. Maryann D. says:

I do like that drinking this water Boosts Your Immune System. It seems like a wonderful product to install and use.

11. Catherine Lewis says:

What an interesting concept this is. Every house should have one. Now that I am retired, I sure could use some more energy and all of the other benefits of having this system!

12. Dandi D says:

I’d never heard of this before, but it sounds really great!

13. Karry VanHerreweghe says:

This looks great! I’ve recently been researching water filter systems and this just might be what I’m looking for!

14. ERICA WEAVER says:

WOW THIS SOUNDS AMAZING I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM AND THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WANT TO LOOK INTO I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GIVE MY KIDS WATER WITH NO WORRY

I like that this purifies the water that we are drinking and using for cooking.

16. Cathy Coibion says:

I need to try this! I have several health problems this would help!

17. I use a berkey filter and have been very happy.

18. Dana Rodriguez says:

I have been hearing a lot about alkali water and it is pretty interesting! As much water as I drink I need to try it.

19. Lesley F says:

Like that it promotes weight loss

20. Cindy Peterson says:

I have a cousin with cancer who swears by the benefits of alkali water.

• Jim Lynch says:

Cancer is known to thrive in an acidic environment. Alkaline water is one of the best ways to neutralize acids in the body.

21. Jill Hanson says:

I drink purified water this sounds interesting but pretty spendy.

22. never heard of this, sounds interesting and would like to try this one day

i would love to try it,sounds very interesting

24. shannon fowler says:

i had never heard of this before, but the benefits look fantastic! I’ve got to look more into this

25. This is great! would really help me drink more water daily

26. I hadn’t heard of this before. It sure seems to make a difference for your family and would be worth a try for more energy.

27. Betsy Barnes says:

Sounds like a product, definitely want to look into this, we are all water drinkers in our house. 🙂

28. What great benefits! Thanks for sharing 🙂

29. Our water delivery service offers alkaline bottles as an option, but they are quite expensive. Looks like I need to splurge a bit and give it a try!

• Jim Lynch says:

The cost of Pure Hydration Alkaline Antioxidant water breaks down to $.07 per liter for the average family of four. As compared to alkaline bottled waters that sell for $1.50-$3.00 per 1/2 liter, the cost is pennies on the dollar. When comparing Pure Hydration to bottled water it is important to note the consistent 9.5 pH value with a -450 Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) and a 1,500 parts per billion (PPB) Molecular Hydrogen that is produced by Pure Hydration. The truth is that most alkaline bottled waters fall far below labeled pH values, have oxidative ORP values and contain zero Molecular Hydrogen – the key element in ionized water

30. I haven’t heard of Alkaline water before today! This is interesting. I’d love to drink more water every day!

• Jim Lynch says:

Thanks for your comment Jeanna.
      There are many that haven’t heard about Alkaline water and many more across the US that are unknowingly chronically dehydrated as result of diet, hydration and the typical American lifestyle. Did you know that dehydration leads to weight gain and the inability to loose weight. Simply a matter of the body dealing with acidification brought on by dehydration.

31. Natalie says:

I love that it Reduces Recovery Time After Exercise! I run every day do that is important to me.

• Jim Lynch says:

Hi Natalie – thanks for the comment. It reduces recovery time by reducing blood lactate acids created in the muscles during exercise. There are many medical studies that prove Alkaline Hydrogen Water improves and reduces recovery time.
      Check out my favorite at http://www.ncbi..nih.gov/pubmed/22520831

32. Cynthia C says:

This is the first I’ve heard about this. Thanks for sharing.

33. Mike S. says:

I’ve heard about the benefits of alkali water in the past. I’d be interested in trying it out to see if there is any credence to the claims.

34. Darlene Carbajal says:

This is awesome. I love all the benefits it has!