Easy Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Like I said in another post, something about Fall makes me WANT to cook and bake EVERYDAY!! Love doing it! So, me and my kids had a Halloween day yesterday where we made lots of fun crafts, watched Halloween cartoons and made some very yummy easy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies, that turned out SO GOOD.

The Recipe:

4.7 from 7 reviews
Easy Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Recipe type: Cookies
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 10
Easy and yummy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies! Great for eating at home or bringing to a Fall party!
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup of packed brown sugar
  • 1½ cups of flour
  • ½ tsp of baking soda
  • ½ tsp of baking powder
  • ½ tsp of salt
  • ½ bag of chocolate chips
  • ½ tsp of almond or vanilla extract ( I used almond)
  • ½ cup of peanut butter (I always use a bit more)
  • ½ cup of softened butter
  1. Mix butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg in bowl. Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Add vanilla or almond extract and chocolate chips.
  2. Pour a half cup (or less) of granulated white sugar in a bowl. Roll little balls of the cookie dough and roll into the sugar. Put on parchment paper or just cookie sheet and press dough with a fork.
  3. Put in oven for 10-12 minutes at 350. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk and your little kids :)

1. I want cookie….NOW!

2. This one must be included in my next box of college goodies!

3. Yum! Seriously.. want now!

4. Makes me want to start baking right now!!

5. Oooh, these look fabulous! Thanks for the recipe!

6. So yummy!

7. I LOVE peanut butter yum!

8. Super yum!

9. My oldest daughter loves peanut butter cookies. This recipe makes me want to bake some. I can almost smell them!

10. I’m going to try this!

11. I just put these in the oven! SO EASY! Can’t wait!

12. These look very tasty. A very simple recipe that I think I might not even mess up! LOL!

13. Those look soo good right now. I wish it wasn’t so hot today or I would be baking!

14. these look great! will have to try making them! :)

15. I have added these to my list for my holiday baking. I love peanut butter and chocolate so just have to try these.

16. SO making these this weekend!

17. They look so good & so easy to make!
    I’ll make some of these to share over the weekend..

18. omg those look so good

19. thanks for the recipe! :)

20. I made some of these.. they were Very Good!
    Thanks Again for the recipe!

21. Donna Marie says:

These look soo good! I have been craving chocolate and peanut butter. I think this will be our weekend treat.
    TY for sharing.

22. sherry jennings says:

These look yummy. Id love to try these

23. Stephanie A says:

These look really great, the sugar on top makes them look extra tasty!

24. Amy Orvin says:

sounds yummy. Thanks for the receipe

25. Tylar Klemmer says:

Holy cow do those look good!! You CANNOT go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Adding this to my mental list of must-bakes!

26. KIM!!! My FAVORITE combo – Chocolate and Peanut Butter! YUMMMMMMMM!!!

27. judy gardner says:

i loove peanut butter cookies, and the addition of choc. chips makes them sound even better! thanks for the post!

28. Chelsea Saulpaugh says:

Im currently drooling over my keyboard. Im going to have to invest in some wire dryer. lol

These look so yummy and I will have to bake them asap. Of course, don’t tell anyone cause I want to keep them all for myself. mwahahaha!

29. These look SOOO yummy!

30. Ada Miller says:

Those look so yummy. think we may make these for Santa!

31. Thank you for the Recipe, They look delicious.

32. judy gardner says:

i have never seen peanut butter cookies made with choc. chips! must make these for Christmas!

33. Alicia Calvin says:

oh Kim, what are ya doing to me?? you know this fat girls loves her cookies. And now i gotta make these. peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite….

34. I must attempt to make these yummy cookies for my daughter. She LOVES peanut butter & chocolate! If I make these cookies successfully, I will score major mommy points!
    Thank you for the recipe!!!

35. these look yummy – thanksfor the recipe :)

36. I love this!

37. Millicent Wood says:

sounds yummy. i have never seen peanut butter cookies made with choc.

38. So true, during the cooler and colder days of the year, I tend to bake more.. Tend to be more creative.

39. These look incredible! I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate. You have so much ambition! I envy you for that. :)

40. These look so good!! I cannot wait to try it!!

41. These look yummy! I am bookmarking for later use!

42. These look so good!

43. Tina Renee Barker says:

Yay! Finally, a recipe even I can make and I already have the ingredients in my cupboard!

44. Richard Morris says:

Your right! This is an easy recipe and would a good compromise in our family. I love choclate chips & my kids prefer peanut butter cookies :). It’s nice b/c she’s getting to the age where she can actually help…instead of “helping” lol