Makeup by One Direction Tour Case #makeupby1D #thelookscollection #markwins

*This post is powered by Brandbacker. Opinions are my own.

makeup-by-1d-website-banner

If you have a One Direction fan in your home, then they will really like the Makeup By One Direction Tour Case! It has all the makeup you need, to achieve a bold and beautiful face!

One Direction Tour Case

The tour case is well made and carries all of this makeup. It opens up to some awesome eye shadows in vibrant shades! It also has the Electroglam Hair & Lash Mascara in Powerhouse Purple! Just put it on your eyelashes or run it through your locks (or both!) for a punk rock look!

One Direction

Also included in the tour case, is some Rock Star Jumbo Lip Crayons! They are boldly colored and leave your lips making a statement of their own! The UV-reactive glitter and lip gloss will sparkle by day and glows brighter under a UV light! Too dang cool for the girls in your life! Plus, you can customize your tour case with One Direction City Tour Stickers, which are also included! Talk about a fun fun fun makeup package!

tour case

I like the eye shadows. I use them almost daily. They are fun colors that are bold (which I wear) and sparkly too. I like the darker colors and I will mix them to make my own looks. The eye shadows last a while with no reapplying necessary.

My daughter likes the bold lip gloss and lip crayons the best. She also enjoys the purple mascara for her hair and her eye lashes! She thinks it is way cool!

What Looks Would You Create, With This One Direction Tour Case?

Comments

1. Lily Kwan says:

This tour case looks very nice. Thanks for sharing!

2. wow very neat and creative:)

3. Shakeia Rieux says:

I know my sister would love this

4. Michelle Tucker says:

My niece who’s going to be 15 soon is now allowed to wear makeup. She’s also a huge One Direction fan. She would go crazy over this makeup case. This would be great for any teen…or older fan. ๐Ÿ™‚

This would make a nice gift for a teen or tween girl

6. Wow, so many colors in one case. I love the lip crayons. My niece would absolutely love this!

7. Linda Buzard-Moffitt says:

How cute would this be for a young teen or pre teen they would enjoy it immensely I guess some adults too if they have the right coloring (hair and skin) then they too could also wear some of those colors Thanks for the review I bet that was a fun one

8. How cute for One Direction fans!

9. I think this is a nice set… and my niece will really love this

10. Completely reminds me of the makeup trains that I so badly wanted when I was a kid. I always thought they were the coolest thing.

11. nicole dz says:

Wow I love all the wonderful and pretty colors, great for those little aspiring makeup artist.

12. My niece would love this!

13. vickie Couturier says:

my teenage grandaughter would love this

14. Ashley Bree Perez says: