We Are Moving And I Am Very Stressed Out!

*Sponsored post.

So, we are moving from Washington state to Idaho tomorrow. I am so stressed out because I have a ton of stuff to still pack up, blog posts to do and family to take care of. GAH.

The stress is weighing down on all of us. My poor hubby has a whole yard and shop to pack up while I do the house. Crazy how much stuff we have accumulated :/ I can’t believe all the moving boxes and bags I have in my home right now!

We Are Moving And I Am Very Stressed Out!

My hubby is out right now, grabbing the second moving truck (we are driving two of the largest ones and will still have to come back a few times for more stuff, sigh…) and I will be pulling a trailer with my truck. I have never pulled a trailer before let alone for 11 hours, so, there is that. Wish me luck! Wish us luck :/

We Are Moving And I Am Very Stressed Out!

After we move this house, I will also have to come back and scrub it down, vacuum and patch up a few things. We lived here for about 6 years, so lots of stuff to do and move!

I just wanted to let you all know what I was up to, in case go missing in action. I will be missing for a few days. Just know I am busy busy busy, but will be back soon ๐Ÿ™‚

We Are Moving And I Am Very Stressed Out!

During this move, my hubby had numerous things happen. The roadtrip to our new home is no walk in the park! So far he has had THREE tires blow out from his trailer and he totaled our truck ๐Ÿ™ I am so thankful he is alright and he got the help he needed.

After an Accident Tips

Thank heavens my hubby knew what to do, after he had an accident. If you do not know what to do after an accident, please check out the ‘After An Accident Tipsaf’. They are very helpful and could save a life!

Have You Ever Moved Across States? Did You Ever Get In An Accident?

Comments

1. Lily Kwan says:

Yes I have.

2. I had to move a few hours away for school

3. I am fortunate to not to have had to move far away. I still live close to where I grew up.

4. Yes, I moved from Japan to NY.

5. I have moved many, many times, as far away as from Alaska to Florida with 4 kids by myself. I personally LOVE moving. <3 A fresh start, new places to explore and friends to make.

6. Yes, after college I moved away. But it didn’t work out.

7. Leah Shumack says:

Not really. Moved away for college which was about 30 minutes away and then back home and then into my own home 10 minutes away and been here ever since!

8. No I have never moved far away although some days I would love to.

9. Buddy Garrett says:

Ues we moved 454 miles. It isn’t fun.

10. I have, and it was a huge hassle. It is a good time to get rid of unnecessary stuff though.

11. elizabeth miller says:

the last move we made was local but we did it with 3 kids. I said then never again until they are out of the house. But, growing up, my parents were Dupont and we moved all over, all the time. My son is military and does the same. They just went completely across country last year/

12. Melissa Williams says:

Farthest I have moved is 9 hours away!

13. Good luck. It’ll be over before you know it. ๐Ÿ™‚ I recently moved from Michigan to Florida.

14. Courtney R. says:

I’ve only moved a town away, but seems like every time we move it is a diaster. Once we discovered mold, twice we needed to get a larger living space, so I agree, moving is so stressful!

15. I have never moved further than 30 miles away from my house.

16. We moved from the Kansas City area to Austin, TX then back under two years

17. Docia Vagnerini says:

The furthest away I have moved so far has been about 4 hours apart but in the very near future I will be moving about 15 to 16 hours away ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Jenny Scheldberg says:

I’ve only moved within my state but moving DOES suck. It’s so stressful.

19. Carolyn Daley says:

No, I never had to move very far. I was 3 1/2 hours away from home when I went to UCF.

20. Shannon G says:

I actually moved far away from California to…Idaho! as a kid. It was a culture shock for me at the time – a small town that closed down on Sundays and had no real traffic light was a big change from “two miles to Disneyland” – but now that I’m older, I often wish we could move back. It’s a great place to raise kids, the Twin Falls area has AWESOME fishing in the Snake River (plus fish hatcheries to tour), and there are many beautiful places to visit (I like the Sawtooth Mountains.) Take a deep breath and enjoy your new home!

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

21. I’ve only moved within the state of California, but my last move was 600 miles and involved a long drive with 2 cats in crates. No fun!

22. Jessica K. says:

Yes I have moved far twice! The first time from Rhode Island to Texas, the second time from Texas to Minnesota. And I’m not done….hoping to move back home one day soon!

23. Yes, a few times. Almost two years ago we moved many states away and had to do it in a very short amount of time because my husband was starting a new job. Stressfull didn’t even begin to describe it!

24. Paol Trenny says:

Yes, we have. We moved fro our native country to the USA 41 years ago and we moved alot since then.

25. I’ve moved around and it’s always stressful!

26. I’ve only moved a couple of hours away.

27. Denise B. says:

Yes, we have moved before; and I realized that we always moved a lot of stuff we didn’t really need and could have moved less stuff.

28. I went away for college, other than that I have pretty much lived in a 5 mile radius my whole life

29. Cynthia Mercado says:

I have never moved too far away. Just within a few cities near each other.

30. Christina Sparks says:

Yes, I moved over 3000 miles away from where I used to live

31. shannon fowler says:

I actually moved to alaska for a year long internship. it took a lot of planning because companies don’t always travel there. i wanted to use a pod and they wouldn’t go that far. then moving back would have been too long of a drive so we had to ship my car on a boat and then get it driven to me across the country.

32. Ashley Taylor says:

I have moved from Vermont to Virginia…however the more difficult move was Central VA to Northern VA…only 3 hours…but I only had about 4 weeks to pack everything for our family to move and I was 6 months pregnant!

33. Moved from Michigan to Maine

34. No, I never moved far away but I am considering to move to Europe if and when the right opportunity comes along. ๐Ÿ™‚

35. hollyogorman says:

No, never done a huge move before.

36. I once moved to the Netherlands for three months.

37. Our longest move was from PA to GA! It was a pain with 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 4month olds, and an almost 3 yr old. I wouldn’t want to do it again.

38. Dagmar M says:

Nope! Only about 15 minutes away

39. No, I have only moved locally.

40. I have moved 3 hrs. away.

41. I HAVE MOVED 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, ALL STRESSFUL, NEVER FUN!

42. Pamela Kim James says:

LOL I thought I would be awesome at moving since we moved constantly growing up (dad was in army). Seemed like every year ๐Ÿ™‚ But when my husband, 2 girls & I finally got moved into our newly bought house I realized I knew nothing! Said I’d never do that again and haven’t lol. In the same house for 30yrs!

43. Yes, we have moved a lot with my husband’s job.

44. Lauren Olivia Wood says:

I recently moved from Florida to South Carolina!

45. Jim Knoell says:

We moved every 4 to 5 years while I was growing up and after we got married, we moved 8 times and each time was with MORE stuff. No more moves. We die here.

46. Jennifer I says:

I moved from Provence to Provence when younger but have only moved with in the same city as an adult.

47. Yes, I grew up in Ohio and moved to Texas for a few years. It was pretty far away, but was one of the best decisions I ever made.

48. When my dad was military, we moved to Germany, Spain and other countries.

49. Janine a says:

i have moved about 5 times, the closets is five mins down the road, the furthest is from ontario to Guatemala so that was a big move

50. Emily Benzing says:

Good Luck with your move! But I have moved within the same state 4 times within the last 4 years.. so stressful, I know exactly how you feel! They weren’t that far, but it was still a haul!

51. Ruth McIver says:

I have never moved “far” away before but within the same state. I was happier and a lot younger then; I would dread it now though!

52. rajee pandi says:

I know how you are so frustrated working both blogs and moving stuffs. I took a break in my blog that really help. I had your experience before I felt like crying now everything is so much better

53. Yes, we’ve moved across the country! Pennsylvania to Utah!

54. I’ve moved from ME to RI and then back again, and it’s not something I’d want to repeat now, too much stuff! lol.

55. I’ve moved, but never far away.

56. Colleen Boudreau (Collifornia) says:

No I haven’t.

57. Michelle Richardson says:

Moving is never easy! Chin up it will be over before you know it!

58. Kayte CookWatts says:

We used to move all the time when I was a kid, the biggest one was Iowa to Oregon, but as an adult, I’ve stayed put!

59. Nicole Vosburgh says:

We have moved from NY to VA.

60. I have moved 16x’s and lived in 5 different states. I would move again if I had the opportunity. Happy moving!

61. Beth Rees says:

No, we have only moved a few hours before. Don’t think I would have the guts

62. I moved across the country for my first job!

63. Yes, I’ve moved about 20 times including England and Italy.

64. Nope never! Too scared too!

65. yes ive moved several times,the last time was 1200 miles away from family and friends,and it was tough

66. I have moved many times. New York to California was the longest.

67. The farthest I’ve moved is 2 hours from home.

68. Maryann D. says:

When I was 14 my parents moved from NY to Florida. That was a big move for us. We eventually moved back to NY when I was 18. Good luck with your move, it is not easy for sure.

69. Yes I have made many long distance moves. Not fun.

70. me and my husband moved from New York to Las Vegas when he retired. I hated that move.

I have never moved far away but I don’t enjoy moving. It always stresses me out. Hope your move goes smooth.

72. Cynthia C says:

I have never moved long distance, but my son did.

Yes..a few times.It is no fun! Last long distance move I did was from Florida to SC. Best of luck Kim!

74. Jodi Wresh says:

Not do much long distance move, but have moved a total of 12 times throughout my life. Yes it can be very stressful even with a small move.

75. I have moved quite a few times throughout my life but never actually left Las Vegas. I was born and raised here and I am still here after 33 years. I love my city!

76. Margaret Smith says:

I’ve moved around my state, but never too far. We are hoping to move in a year or two, out of state though.

77. Sandy Cain says:

Yes, I moved from NYC to Las Vegas, and lived there for 12 MISERABLE years. So glad to be back home in NY! Vegas is a very unfriendly, drug-ridden city. I used to think it ran on gambling, but it doesn’t – it runs on drugs.

78. When I was a kid, my family and I moved from the east coast to the west coast. As an adult, the furtherest I’ve moved has been a couple of hours.