Fun And Educational Toys Your Kids Will Love!

Products received. Opinions are my own.

Since we moved out to the country and to the middle of nowhere land, my kids like to be outside. Especially with the weather turning warmer! It is so beautiful out here!

The days that it is rainy and yucky out, I try to plan fun indoor activities when I am able to. For the times I am not able to, I like my kids to play with fun and educational toys!

Three fun and educational toys we recently received from Arshiner are:

play doctors kit

Pretend & Play Doctor Set Medical Kit. This comes in a sturdy case and inside is a decent selection of ‘medical supplies’ your child can play with. Pretending to be a doctor and giving out physicals to his family members, is something my toddler loves to do! It also teaches him that he can help people in need. This kit retails for $14.58.

Arshiner Learn and Discover Driver E-mini Keyboard Piano Toy

Learn and Discover Driver E-mini Keyboard Piano Toy. This is smaller than I expected so I let me neighbor and her 9-month-old review this one! I have to say, though, her two-year-old ended up taking it from his brother and he plays with it all the time! He loves it! They both do! It requires 3 AA batteries (which are not included). Retails for $14.99.

Arshiner Kids Drum Set

Arshiner Kids Drum Set. These are pretty cool! My toddler loves hitting those drums on a daily basis! This does require 3 AA batteries (not included). Has fun sound effects and lights up! Retails for $18.99.

Buy

You can purchase these Fun And Educational Toys Your Kids Will Love, online at Arshiner.

Connect with Arshiner on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!

What Is Your Favorite Educational Toy from Your Childhood?

Comments

1. OK, so I promised my sister I would NEVER give her kids drums. That does look like fun.

All are cool toys for kids. My fav educ toy growing up was a chemistry set

3. Lisaquilts says:

My two are too old for these toys now. Look great.

4. Samantha B. says:

I remember playing house a lot as a child.

5. Darlene Carbajal says:

I remember I had pretend doctor toys lol.

6. Maryann D. says:

My children would have enjoyed any of these toys when they were little. The drum would have made my son very happy. I do not remember many educational toys when I was young.

7. My nephew would LOVE all of this(:

8. These look like some good learning toys for our young kids.

9. Margot C says:

Alysia wants to be a scientist/space traveler/doctor; she would have fun with that kit.

10. Education children toys are the best. I really like the doctors play kit. I had something similar to this growing up!

11. Cassandra Pinyan says:

Pretend medical set- definitely a smart toy to give kids- they need to engage their brain with things that can be applied to the real world when they grow up.

12. Patty wright says:

I didn’t have any toys growing up. My mom had six kids and couldn’t afford any

13. Melissa S says:

The drum set would make a great gift, parents might not appreciate but I am sure kids will.

14. Allison Swain says:

These toys seem cool! I feel as though the drum set would be perfect for my friends little boy 🙂 thank you for sharing!

15. Awesome!!!!!! So excited.

The drum set is really awesome.I know someone who would love this!

17. Wow! My toddler would love the light up drums, too! She drums on almost anything available! I loved playing with blocks all through childhood- and they turned out to be educational because I’m a trained architect now!

18. Tamra Phelps says:

These are great. I bet that drum set would go over great with any little one!

19. Natalie says:

My nephew would have a blast with that drum set!

20. These are great! I love toys that keep kids engaged and act as educational resources.

21. Sarah Hayes says:

this looks nice! I know so many babies that would love to play with this. I loved my toy phone from my childhood

22. Caitlin Fleetwood says:

I think it’s so wonderful when I see parents choosing to still be active with heir kids instead of just sitting them in front of a tv.

23. Sandy Cain says:

I had an educational toy as a kid, that was simliar to the Pretend & Play Doctor Set Medical Kit that you showcase here, but not as fancy. This is really important – I had a set for my own little girl, and it helped get over her fear of going to the doctor. You know how little kids carry on when they know they’re getting a shot, or something? This really does help alleviate the fear!

24. These toys are so cute! I love the Arshiner Kids Drum Set

25. Pamela Kim James says:

Ok Not the drum set rofl. Doctor kit is pretty cool though. Depending on what age you are talking about. I mostly played with wooden blocks (the very old kind 🙂 and Lincoln logs

26. Lesley F says:

I love the Doctor kit. My granddaughter has one and I had one when I was young.

27. Elizabeth says:

I really love that Arshiner Pretend & Play Doctor Set Medical Kit! When my Son was little, he had a Doctor Kit and he really enjoyed it! This Kit is more elaborate than the one he had…it sure would be a hit with most any child! Great review!!

28. These do look like fun. I enjoyed playing doctor.

29. I remember loving to play with a rock collecting set.

30. Michelle Richardson says:

My favorite educational toy from my childhood would be a vintage Fisher Price School Days Desk, it was fought over many times 🙂

31. Dandi D says:

We loved to build, so Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys and Legos were our favorite toys.

32. Karen Glatt says:

The Pretend Doctor kit is always a hit with kids and I got one for my nephew for his birthday. I love this store that is downtown that sells such great educational toys. I think they are great to give as gifts.

33. Cynthia C says:

My great-niece is a Doc McStuffins fan and would enjoy playing with the doctor kit.

34. Janet W. says:

My grandsons would love that doctor medical kit! How fun for pretend play!

35. oh my grandkids would love any of these toys,they are cute