Parents all over the world love to mark the early years (1-7) as major milestones. After all, so many changes between these years and those are the years when a child experiences the most wonder and awe at being the center of attention. Birthday celebrations will never be that special and fun without these party essentials.
Share-size Birthday cake
Small or big though it may be, when someone’s celebrating a birthday, there is definitely a cake. Most often, it comes with candles on top. You can either make your own or opt for a Birthday Cake Delivery. Choose from these most popular cake types to take advantage of time-tested options:
- Sponge cake, which is the most common, is firm but well-aerated. It tastes best when filled and, or coated with whipped cream, making it a perfect match for birthdays in the summer when lighter fair is preferred.
- Biscuit cakes are made similarly to sponge cakes, but only with crushed biscuits as an added ingredient. While sponge cakes are just left to cool down, biscuit cakes require refrigeration to achieve the perfect texture.
- Fondant cake is so popular nowadays. Basically, one can just use any cake, but what makes it different from others is its fondant icing which is made of buttercream that can withstand in a twenty to twenty-five degrees room temperature. The stylish and sometimes even 3-dimensional designs created for fondant cakes make them a bit more expensive than others.
When kids think about parties, they think about fun games, contests, and shows. Here are some fun surprises that both the birthday celebrator and attendees can enjoy:
- Photo Booth, This is one of the most sought-after rentals in birthday parties and in all types of events in New York. There’s a number of good providers in the place, but with photo booth rental NY, you get to wear fancy costumes and headdresses for free and show your most funny or lovely poses in a nice decorated picture frame.
- Games There are different games that kids will enjoy at birthday parties but the most popular are give me what I want, apple or banana-eating contest, the statue dance, trip to Jerusalem, egg and spoon races, the longest line, grandmother’s footsteps, and the longest birthday greeting.
- The Clown & The Magician Never blink an eye or you will miss how the rabbit has turned into a bunch of flowers out of that mad hatter’s hat! This is a good time to keep all the children at ease and be attentive, sitting in place while enjoying in amazement the tricks that the clown or the magician makes.
The Perfect Giveaways
Birthday giveaways from the celebrant are what partygoers get excited about to open when they get home. So make two types of giveaways—for boys and for girls. Choose something that the kids can learn from while playing like building blocks, kitchen or carpentry set, coloring books and crayons, puzzles, small-sized board games, educational stickers.
Others give out customized t-shirts with the birthday celebrators picture printed on it or a number of his or her age, or designed with the birthday celebrators favorite cartoon character; while others give out gift certificates which the kids can redeem from either online or brick and mortar department stores.