I recently had the opportunity to review a wonderful product from MomAgenda! I received the NEW 2009-2010 momAgenda Desktopbook in fuchsia. I love it! I already have all my appointments in it, and phone numbers. I am having a blast organizing my life with this little book!
Some great features (taken off their site):
- It has a Unique week-at-a-view format with spaces for moms and up to four children. Features monthly views too.
- Important note on our format: Due to overwhelming customer demand, we have gone back to our original format, in which all monthly views are grouped at the front of the day planner, prior to the weekly views.
- The 17-month calendar runs from August 09 through December 2010.
- Featuring the mom essentials pamphlet that can be removed and reused from year to year.
- 6 stylish, stain-resistant colors: Fuchsia, Royal Blue (New), Tangerine (New), Chocolate, Lime, and True Purple (New).
- Personalization is available in two fonts: print or script. Choose from three colors: gold, silver, or blind-emboss. Please note: Only letters may be used for personalization, no numbers.
- Size: 7″x9″x1″.
This book is so easy to use. It even has a “how to use this book” at the very beginning of it, love it, you can’t go wrong 🙂 The easier the better in a busy Mommy life! I am sure you can all relate!
momAgenda has many wonderful products to offer, such as:
*2009-2010 Day Planners
*Pads and accessories
*Adorable Gift Sets and more!
A bit about momAgenda (taken off their site):
As with many great inventions, the momAgenda was created to simplify the life of its founder – and caught on like wildfire. Nina Restieri, a former successful ad executive, and businesswoman at the helm of a family business were attempting to organize her chaotic schedule (and those of her family of four young children) one morning when she started to think about wedding planners.
Why she wondered, are there hundreds of options for brides to choose from to plan their wedding, but not a single option for mothers to plan their everyday lives? One year of extensive research later, momAgenda was born. The first run of products sold out within three days to 120 stores. At that moment, Nina knew she had struck a chord with women all over the country who had the same desire to bring some order to their hectic lives.
Since its inception in 2005, momAgenda has grown annually to include a diversified range of products that help organize the lives of mothers and others, including day planners (myAgenda, mom Agenda, and Personal Portfolio) home organizers (Kitchen Folio, School Years, Wall Calendar) and helpful pads (Weekly Menu/Grocery Pad, Permission Slip, Honey Do List, and Babysitter Info). The collection is sold at leading national retailers and regional boutiques throughout the US.