*Welcome Little One: A Keepsake Baby Book by National Geographic. This post includes my affiliate links. The product was received.
Are you pregnant or just had a new little one join your family? There are so many things that a new baby needs, but often times a baby memory book is not something many new parents think about buying.
A new baby grows SO fast and memories come and go so quickly! I get so sad when I see a picture I took of my kids not that long ago and think, ‘oh my goodness, they are so big now’!!! Makes me so sad how fast time flies! You can help save those sweet moments and memories with a precious keepsake baby book like ‘Welcome Little One. This is A Keepsake Baby Book by National Geographic and it is flipping ADORABLE.
The Welcome Little One: A Keepsake Baby Book by National Geographic has the sweetest baby animal pictures throughout it. This big, beautiful, heirloom quality book ensures that preserving precious moments are as easy and fun as making them. Welcome, Little One is gender neutral and suitable for families of ALL shapes and sizes, backgrounds, and beliefs!
What Is This Keepsake Baby Book All About?
* Inspiring, comforting and practical sayings from Oprah to Eleanor Roosevelt and from Helen Keller to J.K. Rowling are sprinkled throughout the book
* Lavishly illustrated with page after page of National Geographic-quality photographs of animals from nature’s nursery, including many photos sourced from Joel Sartore’s groundbreaking Photo Ark project
* Space to include some unique milestones like a page dedicated to “Smiles & Laughs” and another to document baby’s first road trip
* Don’t have that scrapbooking “gene?” None needed! Welcome Little One comes ready to go with a clean, stylish design and includes removable stickers to commemorate important milestones
* Welcome Little One isn’t just for baby’s first year — in the section in the back entitled “Look at Me Grow” proud parents can include pictures from 1 year old through senior year in high school
* The end is the best part — one page is entitled “Wishes for You Now” where parents can write their hopes and dreams for their baby and the next page is entitled “…And Later” for the child to read on their 18th birthday
In a time when one’s Facebook feed has become the de facto substitute for a baby book, it’s now more important than ever to make sure baby’s first step, first word, and even the price of a gallon of gas are captured in a way that will stand the test of time. Welcome, Little One focuses not only on baby’s firsts but also special family memories that, in the rush, (and sheer exhaustion!) of the baby’s first year, are all too often forgotten.
Welcome Little One: A Keepsake Baby Book by National Geographic, is a beautiful gift for any expecting parent, whether they are expecting baby 1, 2, 3 or 4!
One person is going to win this gorgeous baby book!
The contest is open to US, 18+. Giveaway will end on March 21, 2018, at 11:59 PM MT. Winner will have 48 hours to confirm their win after I email them, or a new winner will be chosen. I am not responsible for lost or stolen mail.