10 Handmade Valentines Day Gifts Under $20

I love Etsy, that is no surprise as I have talked about Etsy and all the wonderful, handmade items I have found on there, in the past.

10 handmade Valentines Day Crafts/Gifts under $20

Below, are 10 Handmade Valentines Day Gifts Under $20, that I found on Etsy! I have linked each picture and where you can buy the products, below! Enjoy!

Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favorite 8×10 Wall Art  Retails for $16.00

Every Love Story is Beautiful 8x10 Wall Art Burlap

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple Retail for $7.50 each

Valentine's Day Chocolate Candy Apple

2 Chalkboard heart Valentines Day Wedding Engagement Photo props Retails for $16.00

Chalkboard Hearts

Valentine’s Day Headband Retails for $5.95

Valentine's Day Headband

Valentines Day Conversation Blocks Retails for $12.95

Valentines Day Conversation Blocks

Kiss Me – Handmade Valentine’s Day Bath Bomb Retails for $5.00

heart bath bombs

Glycerin Soap “Chocolate Strawberry Soap” Retails for $4.00

Glycerin Soap "Chocolate Strawberry Soap"

Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub Retails for $4.50

Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub

Valentines Candy Heart Nail Decals Retails for $3.75

heart nail decals

Massage Oil Candle, FIRE & ICE Retails for $10.99

Massage Oil Candle, FIRE & ICE

Now, if you have a blog post you want to share that has a handmade Valentine’s Day Craft, Gift or Recipe, please link up below!!!! Can’t wait to check them all out! :) NO SPAM links because I WILL delete and ban you! Thanks :)

Comments

1. Lisa Brown says:

Love the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple … yum. They do make the best gifts.

2. Sandra VanHoey says:

Some great things here…love the nails, cany apple and that headband is so cute

3. These are all lovely ideas! I’d love to try the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub.

4. Cynthia C says:

Beautiful gifts! I really like the glycerin soap.

5. Karen Glatt says:

I always need to find ways to save money, and I like some of these ideas. I like the Candy apple and the Nail Decals. How cute. I will have to try some of these amazing deals.

6. Oh I love the first one.. the burlap wall art!! I made something similar for Christmas and have been looking for new ideas.

7. Vickie Couturier says:

how cute those are

8. Cynthia R says:

My favorite are the Valentines Candy Heart Nail Decals

9. I have a wicked sweet tooth but the candy apple is my favorite!!

10. Homemade gifts are such a great idea for Valentine’s Day!

11. Rebecca Parsons says:

I love the Valentines Day Conversation Blocks. So pretty and very unique.

12. I am loving the conversation heart nails. So cute!

13. Christina Marie says:

The nail decals are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

14. Kimberly Schotz says:

I like the Valentines Day Headband

15. These are adorable – I love the soaps. LOL at “That’s what she said”!

16. I adore that love story one!! That’s so cute!!!

17. I want the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple! I also love that cute manicure. :)

18. These are such cute ideas. I like the blocks. I added 2 posts of my own, thank you for the link up.

19. Oh I love these low cost gift ideas. We have no kids the weekend after Valentine’s Day and while I am not normally all goo-goo gaa-gaa about this holiday, I really want us to enjoy a nice cozy weekend, our first Valentine’s Day being engaged!

20. Those are some adorable ideas! I love everything about Valentine’s Day and I have since I was a kid. Thank you for these fun homemade gift ideas.

21. Great gift ideas. But now I am really craving a chocolate apple like that.

22. Barbara Montag says:

Some truly neat ideas here!
    It’s always special to make things yourself.

23. Awesome ideas! I’d love to try that apple! I need to visit everyone on the linky now!

24. I love the art and the bath bomb! If I got those for Valentines Day I’d be happy!

25. You’ve got so many great ones here. i’m pinning those nail decals, those are fab and I know my teen daughter would love them!

26. I’m loving all of these great ideas! Looks like have some crafting to do this weekend :)

27. Amy Orvin says:

Awww, I love all of these wonderful ideas, especially the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple. The colors are so pretty together. :)

28. Mary Cummings says:

I’m loving the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub to keep my lips moisturized this winter! I do not have a blog.

29. Cindy Merrill says:

Anything with Chocolate would be just fine ; I do love the concept of the Heart shaped Whoopie pies.

30. The Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple looks YUMMIE!

31. Maryann D. says:

These are all lovely gifts for Valentines Day. I would really like to have the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub Retails for $4.50

32. I like the Valentine Candy apple. Very fun. Gives me ideas to make some.

33. Caroline Wampler says:

I love the valentine candy heart nail decals! Too cute!

34. I absollutely love the concept of the Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favorite 8×10 Wall Art – it is right up my alley!

35. Danalee Davis says:

The Valentine heart decals are so cute. I love them.

36. Lorayne Gothard says:

These are all very nice, and they are original!!!

37. Mya Murphy says:

I don’t really have anyone to even shop for Valentine’s for anymore… *sigh*

38. Nicole Carter says:

Wow, some great ideas on here! Thanks!

39. kimberly Snyder says:

love the creativity here! I particularly love the candy apples, so many options for personalising .

40. I really think people enjoy hand made gifts more than store bought. These are some very nice ideas that you’ve shared! Thank you :)

41. christina moore says:

Great gifts, I would be happy with any of them

42. thanks for the great ideas

43. Buddy Garrett says:

All of these would be great as Valentine’s gifts. Giving handmade fidts shows you are being thoughtful/

44. Rajee (@momsfocus) says:

Beautiful gifts! very creative

45. ellen beck says:

I adore the nail decals so cute! So many great ideas here!

46. Lily Kwan says:

These gifts look very nice. Thanks for sharing!