10 Handmade Valentines Day Gifts Under $20

I love Etsy, that is no surprise as I have talked about Etsy and all the wonderful, handmade items I have found on there, in the past.

10 handmade Valentines Day Crafts/Gifts under $20

Below, are 10 Handmade Valentines Day Gifts Under $20, that I found on Etsy! I have linked each picture and where you can buy the products, below! Enjoy!

Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favorite 8×10 Wall Art  Retails for $16.00

Every Love Story is Beautiful 8x10 Wall Art Burlap

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple Retail for $7.50 each

Valentine's Day Chocolate Candy Apple

2 Chalkboard heart Valentines Day Wedding Engagement Photo props Retails for $16.00

Chalkboard Hearts

Valentine’s Day Headband Retails for $5.95

Valentine's Day Headband

Valentines Day Conversation Blocks Retails for $12.95

Valentines Day Conversation Blocks

Kiss Me – Handmade Valentine’s Day Bath Bomb Retails for $5.00

heart bath bombs

Glycerin Soap “Chocolate Strawberry Soap” Retails for $4.00

Glycerin Soap "Chocolate Strawberry Soap"

Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub Retails for $4.50

Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub

Valentines Candy Heart Nail Decals Retails for $3.75

heart nail decals

Massage Oil Candle, FIRE & ICE Retails for $10.99

Massage Oil Candle, FIRE & ICE

Now, if you have a blog post you want to share that has a handmade Valentine’s Day Craft, Gift or Recipe, please link up below!!!! Can’t wait to check them all out! 🙂 NO SPAM links because I WILL delete and ban you! Thanks 🙂

1. Lily Kwan says:

These gifts look very nice. Thanks for sharing!

2. ellen beck says:

I adore the nail decals so cute! So many great ideas here!

3. Rajee (@momsfocus) says:

Beautiful gifts! very creative

4. Buddy Garrett says:

All of these would be great as Valentine’s gifts. Giving handmade fidts shows you are being thoughtful/

5. thanks for the great ideas

6. christina moore says:

Great gifts, I would be happy with any of them

7. I really think people enjoy hand made gifts more than store bought. These are some very nice ideas that you’ve shared! Thank you 🙂

8. kimberly Snyder says:

love the creativity here! I particularly love the candy apples, so many options for personalising .

9. Nicole Carter says:

Wow, some great ideas on here! Thanks!

10. Mya Murphy says:

I don’t really have anyone to even shop for Valentine’s for anymore… *sigh*

11. Lorayne Gothard says:

These are all very nice, and they are original!!!

12. Danalee Davis says:

The Valentine heart decals are so cute. I love them.

13. I absollutely love the concept of the Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is My Favorite 8×10 Wall Art – it is right up my alley!

14. Caroline Wampler says:

I love the valentine candy heart nail decals! Too cute!

15. I like the Valentine Candy apple. Very fun. Gives me ideas to make some.

16. Maryann D. says:

These are all lovely gifts for Valentines Day. I would really like to have the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub Retails for $4.50

17. The Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple looks YUMMIE!

18. Cindy Merrill says:

Anything with Chocolate would be just fine ; I do love the concept of the Heart shaped Whoopie pies.

19. Mary Cummings says:

I’m loving the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub to keep my lips moisturized this winter! I do not have a blog.

20. Amy Orvin says:

Awww, I love all of these wonderful ideas, especially the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple. The colors are so pretty together. 🙂

21. I’m loving all of these great ideas! Looks like have some crafting to do this weekend 🙂

22. You’ve got so many great ones here. i’m pinning those nail decals, those are fab and I know my teen daughter would love them!

23. I love the art and the bath bomb! If I got those for Valentines Day I’d be happy!

24. Awesome ideas! I’d love to try that apple! I need to visit everyone on the linky now!

25. Barbara Montag says:

Some truly neat ideas here!
    It’s always special to make things yourself.

26. Great gift ideas. But now I am really craving a chocolate apple like that.

27. Those are some adorable ideas! I love everything about Valentine’s Day and I have since I was a kid. Thank you for these fun homemade gift ideas.

28. Oh I love these low cost gift ideas. We have no kids the weekend after Valentine’s Day and while I am not normally all goo-goo gaa-gaa about this holiday, I really want us to enjoy a nice cozy weekend, our first Valentine’s Day being engaged!

29. These are such cute ideas. I like the blocks. I added 2 posts of my own, thank you for the link up.

30. I want the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple! I also love that cute manicure. 🙂

31. I adore that love story one!! That’s so cute!!!

32. These are adorable – I love the soaps. LOL at “That’s what she said”!

33. Kimberly Schotz says:

I like the Valentines Day Headband

34. Christina Marie says:

The nail decals are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

35. I am loving the conversation heart nails. So cute!

36. Rebecca Parsons says:

I love the Valentines Day Conversation Blocks. So pretty and very unique.

37. Homemade gifts are such a great idea for Valentine’s Day!

38. I have a wicked sweet tooth but the candy apple is my favorite!!

39. Cynthia R says:

My favorite are the Valentines Candy Heart Nail Decals

40. Vickie Couturier says:

how cute those are

41. Oh I love the first one.. the burlap wall art!! I made something similar for Christmas and have been looking for new ideas.

42. Karen Glatt says:

I always need to find ways to save money, and I like some of these ideas. I like the Candy apple and the Nail Decals. How cute. I will have to try some of these amazing deals.

43. Cynthia C says:

Beautiful gifts! I really like the glycerin soap.

44. These are all lovely ideas! I’d love to try the Vanilla Sugared Spice Lip Balm Scrub.

45. Sandra VanHoey says:

Some great things here…love the nails, cany apple and that headband is so cute

46. Lisa Brown says:

Love the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Apple … yum. They do make the best gifts.