Trust the World’s Safest Trampoline for Your Children

*Sponsored Guest Post

This post includes my affiliate links.
Trampolines have become a very popular toy for children in the United States, and sales have skyrocketed as the toy’s popularity has risen exponentially since its invention in the 1940s. Trampolines can be a great source of fun and exercise for youngsters and adults alike.

Trampolines are common fixtures in many backyards and are a means of good exercise and have always been a way to keep kids outside and active, and full of joy while they bounce up and down. However, trampolines are not without dangers.

trampoline-related injury

Trampoline-related injuries can be very severe as well as very common. In fact, nearly 1 million people went to the hospital for trampoline-related injuries in 2014, and nearly 300,000 of those injuries involved broken bones. The cost of these injuries was close to $1 billion in hospital fees.

While these statistics are certainly frightening, it is possible to protect your child by purchasing a high-quality trampoline that is designed for maximum safety.One such safety precaution is flexible composite rods as opposed to springs, which when hidden beneath the jumping surface help to reduce product-related injury by 90%. The rods are placed beneath the jumping surface, and therefore children are never in contact with them.

The frame itself should also be hidden similarly placed beneath the jumpers’ feet, keeping them out of harm’s way. Traditional frames are not only visible but are within range of the jumper — this feature alone accounts for a massive number of injuries, which is why Australian trampoline innovator Springfree has developed a game-changing design that places the frame beneath the mat and replaces dangerous springs with flexible composite rods.

Trust the World's Safest Trampoline for Your Children

One should keep an eye out for awards that indicate superior quality, such as the Parent Tested Parent Approved Award, The US Family Choice Award and the International Design Award — all of which have been given to Springfree Trampoline in recognition of their dedication to safety.

These accolades ensure that the trampoline has been built to satisfy and even surpass safety standards and also that it has been built to the highest quality and is tested for safety and longevity. One of the biggest features of their products is the enclosed trampoline with net and lack of metal springs. For more information, visit the Springfree Trampoline blog to see the full list of industry awards they have received.

Finally, the netting of the trampoline is of the utmost importance. The most severe injuries result from falling off of the trampoline and onto the ground. These trampoline injuries can result in trauma to the head and neck which can lead to neurological damage.

To ensure child safety on the trampoline, the net must gently guide children back onto the mat and assure that they do not fall. It must be flexible and well-constructed to avoid tangling and ensure maximum security. Springfree Trampoline’s patented FlexiNet can even guide a 200 lb. man gently to the ground without tipping the trampoline itself.

If all of these safety measures are in place, one can be assured they have covered all the angles and the trampoline they buy for their child is as safe as can be.

Comments

1. ellen beck says:

This looks much safer than most I have seen. Trampolines are fun but goodness you have to be careful. I like the way this is designed.

2. I would so love to have a trampoline for Alysia, but yeah ONLY this top rated one.

3. Sarah L says:

This does look like a much better trampoline than others I’ve seen. I like all the safety features.

4. tiffany dayton says:

It looks safer than the older models.But,you have to watch kids all the time on them.

5. Natalie says:

Trampolines can be SO dangerous but I might consider this because it seems safer.

6. Cynthia R says:

I remember when my sister broke her arm on a trampoline.

7. Dana Rodriguez says:

This sounds like a nice trampoline. We were never allowed to have one as kids for obvious reasons.

8. melody hodge says:

Oh Wow! What a difference. I love the design of this trampoline and it looks so much safer than the older models.

9. Jill Hanson says:

I have known children who actually broke their leg on an old style trampoline.

10. Safety reasons were why we never had a trampoline growing up. This looks great!

11. I am happy to see these safety measures because I have heard of the potential risks.

12. My kids would love a trampoline, but I have yet to give in since we have already experienced broken bones and stitches more than once. This new option looks awesome!

13. Sounds like a great product! Thanks for sharing :]

14. ERICA WEAVER says:

I WANT TO GET MY KIDS A TRAMPOLINE THIS ARE GREAT TIPS THAT I WILL KEEP IN MIND IT IS SO SCARY WITH THINGS LIKE THIS TO KEEP KIDS SAFE

I like that they are trying to make trampolines safer for kids. Kids just love playing on trampolines.

16. Mary Beth Elderton says:

My grand-daughters had a trampoline, and all the kids on the block loved it@! When they moved they left it with their old neighbors to enjoy.

17. Jill Hanson says:

These do look designed better, but yes trampolines have been a source of lots of injuries.

18. looks like one of the safest trampolines I’ve seen

very interesting,,but not something i want in my yard,,too dangerous for my comfort

20. shannon fowler says:

I loved trampolines as a kid, but my parents would never let us have one because they were so afraid of injuries. I wish there had been one like this

21. Darlene Carbajal says:

I never been on a trampoline. I was always scared about falling or twisting an ankle.

22. Violet Aeron says:

thanks for the post

23. Barbara Montag says:

I like this trampoline.
    It removes my worries about accidents.

24. Cynthia C says:

I have always been wary of trampolines for safety reasons. I think the features on this one would make it a safe choice.