Ummm.. Yum! Have you ever had cream cheese and bacon stuffed mushrooms? If not, you are really missing out, they are so delicious! That is, if you like mushrooms. I used to not care for them at all, but since growing up, I love them in just about everything!
- Whole Mushrooms (About 16 Medium/Large)
- Cream Cheese (3/4 package)
- Johnny’s Salt (To Taste)
- Bacon (3 pcs.)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook bacon until crisp
- Soften Cream Cheese in the microwave for about 20 seconds
- Carefully pull out the mushroom stems (you can either throw away the stems or cut them up into tiny pieces and use them to stuff the mushrooms!)
- After bacon has cooled, take a fork or spoon and press down on bacon to break it up into tiny little bacon pieces
- Mix Cream Cheese, bacon bits (mushroom stem pieces if you are including them in the mixture) and Johnny’s salt, in a bowl
- Spoon mixture into the mushrooms
- Put mushrooms onto cookie sheet and place in oven for 5-8 minutes
Do you like mushrooms? If so, have you ever tried cream cheese and bacon stuffed mushrooms?