*Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe. This is a sponsored post. Opinions are my own.
We eat a ton of eggs in our home. I am either using them when I bake or making fluffy eggs for the family for breakfast (and dinner too!). So to say we go through eggs quickly is the total truth! We buy two 18 count cartons a WEEK!
So yea, we are egg eaters! With school coming for us, next Monday and many other kids around the US already in school, eggs are probably a really big thing right now for a quick, healthy breakfast for the kids, am I right?
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe – simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
Recipe serves: 2 \ Prep Time 3 min \ Cook Time 2 min
Ingredients: 2 TBSP. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, divided 4 eggs 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted if desired
Ingredients: 2 TBSP. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, divided
4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted if desired
Directions: 1. Beat 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in a medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
2. Heat remaining Tbsp. spread in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked about 2 minutes.
I wanted to share with you one egg recipe that I use ALL the time! My family loves my scrambled eggs because they are moist, yet fluffy and oh-so-good! When I whip these up, my family will actually sit down and eat them! Yes, they are that good!
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Milk
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!
- Add some I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! to frying pan
- Crack the egg in frying pan and add ¼ cup of milk, mix together
- Mix the egg with salt & pepper (to taste)
- Continue mixing egg until it becomes fluffy
- Take off the stove, sprinkle with the shredded sharp cheddar cheese and enjoy!
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe is SO easy as you can see and I feel good feeding it to my kids before school because I know it is healthy for them. I will add a slice of fruit with the scrambled egg and some toast as well as a glass of milk or orange juice.
How Do You Like Your Eggs? Will you be making this Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe?