How To Get An Instant Trade-In Offer For Your Vehicle. Have you ever traded in your vehicle to a car dealership and received an instant trade-in offer for your car? Let me know, in the comments below!
Oh my goodness, the lemons I have possessed in my lifetime. You would think that at the ripe old age of 25 (Ya, now I am WAY older than that…), I would have known that you do NOT take the first offer that is given to you when you trade in a fully paid vehicle to a car dealership. Nope. I just didn’t know!
I did a lot of Wheelin’ and dealin’ on my own when I was in my 20’s. I was not a girlie girl and I loved finding vehicles on my own. I know, weird, right? But, that was how I was.
Then I married a guy who absolutely loves buying old vehicles that don’t run and then he fixes them up! My hubby has self-taught himself and he does amazing things with these vehicles! I am so proud of him 🙂
Now that I am older and wiser (cough, cough), I know my stuff or at least I pretend to know my stuff. We recently traded in a car for our van and I let my hubby deal with it all. I only went in when there were papers to sign because I did not want to deal with it all. I really wish our car dealership had the Instant Trade-In Offer For our Vehicle.
But, it all turned out okay. But, onto the Instant Trade-In Offer For Your Vehicle!
First off, Let Your Offer Do The Talking! The Kelley Blue Book℠ Instant Cash Offer is a dependable way to trade in or sell your car today. It’s a real offer based on trusted Blue Book® Values.
How It Works
- Tell the car dealership about your car and get your Instant Cash Offer.
- Visit this Participating Dealer so they can verify your car’s features and condition.
- Use your offer to trade in your car or let the dealer buy it for cash.
An Amount You Can Rely On!
- A fixed offer applied toward your next car purchase or used to sell your current car to a Participating Dealer (pending inspection)
- Valid for 3 days (not counting Sundays)
- Unique to your car only
- Based on many specific details related to the condition and features of your unique vehicle
- An estimated trade-in value used toward the purchase of another car
- Updated weekly
- Could apply to many cars similar to yours
- Is a generalized value based on a car’s year, make, model, style, mileage, features, options, and condition